Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! What? He wasn't even the best player this world cup, Robben, James, and Neymar were better. Di Maria was more vital for that Argentina team, had he played in the final they may have won.

What a retarded logic. Incredible. Remove Messi and they dont make it past the group stage.

They're both huge players, but I think that Messi is getting bored, he's like a mini-Ronaldinho. Not to mention that he's already a little fat.

That's why I appreciate Ronaldo more, because he's a worker, he trains like a lunatic and always tries to be better. Ronaldo is work, Messi is talent.

They're both huge players, but I think that Messi is getting bored, he's like a mini-Ronaldinho. Not to mention that he's already a little fat.

That's why I appreciate Ronaldo more, because he's a worker, he trains like a lunatic and always tries to be better. Ronaldo is work, Messi is talent.

Can you blame him? He's won everything.

Well, Cristina is great when it comes to score hattricks against ridicolous and weak sides; in doing that he is GOAT, no doubt.

Also, if it was for Cristiano R. no "La Decima" for Real, in final he has been horrid, and, as always, he scored a shitload of useless goals in the group stages.

Not to talk about the WC: 30 shots, 1 useless goal and shithorse performances.

Yep, 3rd golden ball is a must. :clown:

So, Messi doesnt train?

Or you mean Cristiano trains more at that gym...

So, Messi doesnt train?

Or you mean Cristiano trains more at that gym...

Messi does just the minimum. Ronaldo pushes it to the limit.

A con because he serves loyal to his nurtured club? (aside Newell's)

Even better, Messi's won the sixtuplet

What's the sixtuplet? I didn't say that he's a con. This is just a debate (which will probably never end). I'm not saying that Ronaldo is better than Messi, I'm just saying that I like his style more. There's nothing wrong with being on the other side either.

Messi does just the minimum. Ronaldo pushes it to the limit.

What's the sixtuplet? I didn't say that he's a con. This is just a debate (which will probably never end). I'm not saying that Ronaldo is better than Messi, I'm just saying that I like his style more. There's nothing wrong with being on the other side either.

I don't think anyone trains as hard as Ronaldo, but Messi certainly does more than just the "minimum". I'm a fan of both styles Messi is like our boy Hazard with better finishing and Ronaldo is just a tank with a wicked shot, pace, and athletic ability. Like them both equally.

I don't think anyone trains as hard as Ronaldo, but Messi certainly does more than just the "minimum". I'm a fan of both styles Messi is like our boy Hazard with better finishing and Ronaldo is just a tank with a wicked shot, pace, and athletic ability. Like them both equally.

Since Guardiola left Barcelona, Messi looks a little bored. It's like he's already done it all and now he's just waiting for the end of the career. He doesn't have that ambition anymore, I don't even think he enjoys what he does as much as he did a few years ago. Or maybe is just a wrong impression.

Messi is a fantastic team player who will perform the individual action when needed, but will always look for a nice combination.

Ronaldo is a fantastic player who plays for Ronaldo. He will always go for individual success.

He's the better athlete but there's no competition in who's been the bigger player looking at their careers. Messi doesn't even have to win the WC to probably be considered the greatest ever when he retires. Difference between him and Pele/Cruyff (in a lesser extent Maradona) is that he's getting to their numbers or more playing against athletic defenders that would fucking eat the hearts of every player from before the 90s. Pele was playing amateurs for most of his career. Messi and Ronaldo (and every great player from this era or the one before) get zero space.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You