Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

Well this result pretty much sums up this season.. Flat, boring, pointless, gutless, useless and LAZY.... We have bought a 50 million pound lemon who wants the ball on a silver platter. Changes need to be made. An entire creative midfield and strikers who can score. When a side has to depend on its defenders to score then you know something is wrong..

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing, we really didn't play as good as we should have. Good match for McEachran though. We did look like scoring with Drogba too; he's essential to next season. Thought first half was good, but I dozed off in second.

torres is shit.

yeah !! Quiet certainly the last game for CA !

Torres, 50 mil. into the dead sea ! Where is the lad that played in Liverpool ???

The team looked absolutely uninterested :( It is totally unlike Chelsea ! Gives me a feeling that lot of the players are going to leave SB !

Roman certainly didn't look happy.

Bad performance and even worse attitude from our players in our last home game of the season.Can't really say that i am suprised though,they have shown no interest in far more important games this season so i guess we can't blame them for this one

sack carlotti now and avoid further embarrassment and heartache

We don't need Ganso, alexis sanchez and neymar to beat newcastle comfortably at home and on the last home game of the season for that matter

If Ancelotti decides to make a squad around this unimaginative and uncreative midfield. and if he thinks malouda and kalou are the two wingers who can win ballon d'or then he should pack his bags

Newcastle did everything except put up a good performance and there is no excuse for a match like this. We surely didn't deserve to be wearing that golden badge on our kits for most of this season.

Bad performance and even worse attitude from our players in our last home game of the season.Can't really say that i am suprised though,they have shown no interest in far more important games this season so i guess we can't blame them for this one

Exactly. The attitude of the players was poor. They need a good kick up the backside or be shown the door.

I'm the biggest Torres homer here...but that was indeed awful by him today. Hope he gets his body and head right for next season. Enjoy the beach this summer and perhaps an hour a day just on first touch practice?