• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It is, but what do you expect? People hate us. Could motivate the guys more to get those results since people are sleeping on them .

Where the closest to Liverpool, the least I expect is us to figure in a debate about the title race.

Pelle blamed Sunday´s defeat at Liverpoops for affecting the players. lol.

Citeh at least to me, are underachievers, overpaid arrogant cunts. This club has not won much in comparison to all the money spent. Pelle wants to play an attacking football, but he ought to face the reality, this is the EPL & anybody can beat everybody.

To make excuses now for his team now is just pathetic in my opinion.

SKY made me laugh last night..They had a picture of the table and all they kept saying was City where out of it and Liverpool had surely done it now :chai:

We have been completely bi-passed, nobody is thinking about us, it's quite bizarre.

Why do you bother what Sky thinks?

The best thing for our players is to not have pressure on their shoulders and go to Anfield as the underdogs. We love to be in that position and Jose seems to get the most of our players that way!!!

I'm loving this Livershit wankfest...

The best thing for our players is to not have pressure on their shoulders and go to Anfield as the underdogs. We love to be in that position and Jose seems to get the most of our players that way!!!

Well it's the main sport outlet on TV here, and I watch because i follow a lot of sport. I don't buy papers so it's my only source.

I bother because it's like we have been totally forgotten about and we are in a better position than City yet they speak about only them and Liverpool.

This. Let them obsess over Liverpool while we play the party poopers.