The English Football Thread

Steve

Lmfao what a game, watched the last half hour or so and that was epicness! Van Persie's penalty claim was blatant, it was the most stone wall red card penalty the world will ever see rofl i love, love, love it! Now we need yids to beat Villa, get 3rd, Arse 4th and us win the UCL. Please let that happen. Wow what a game.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Classic Arsenal. A defeat would have been cruel on Norwich. They certainly deserved at least a point. In fact, they SHOULD have won it!

Also, have really enjoyed watching Norwich this season(except against us). Always very positive, bright & looking to take the game to the opponents every week despite the constant tinkering to the lineup & formation by Paul Lambert. All credit to him and his players.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. Just because we have suffered injustice in the CL in the past, it doesn't mean that we have wrapped up this year's title yet. Bayern are gonna come at us hard. We have to think we are still underdogs

as for arsenal missing CL - That just gives us that much more motivation

Can't believe some people have written Newcastle off here. I know they have 2 tough games left but with the form they are in, you wouldn't rule it past them & Spurs as well to finish above Arsenal!

Can't believe some people have written Newcastle off here. I know they have 2 tough games left but with the form they are in, you wouldn't rule it past them & Spurs as well to finish above Arsenal!

Honestly I think Newcastle like to be written off. I have lost count of the times they have proved people (me included) wrong this season.

Honestly I think Newcastle like to be written off. I have lost count of the times they have proved people (me included) wrong this season.

Quite obvious that but Alan Pardew sometimes does hype Newcastle up too much for their own good.

2 epic games today, after yesterdays awesomeness we now have this. Football is the best thing in the world.

I feel City will win because they know if they win they will likely win the league. This is their biggest game for like decades. Nothing will stop them imo almost like how we won at Anfield in 2010, we had to win and nothing was gonna stop us.

Man Utd vs Swansea is gonna be great too because Man Utd know they have to win like 7-0 so that in itself is gonna be great to watch, really exciting.

Might put a sneaky bet on Utd to win 5-0 or more and City to win. hmmm...