The English Football Thread

Steve

Great finish by Welbeck, really good. Still an aimless cunt though.

Had a feeling they would win despite all the pressure from Swansea etc.

As for us, our guard needs to be up from the off, let's not hope about united, the cat is still dangerous.

• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

one of the best things about football is rivalry. It's when you make fun of your coworkers or mates at school on Monday because your team raped theirs, or won 1x0 with a pen at 95'. Or when you make fun of them because their team lost to nobodies. Or when you're in a bad mood because your rival won't lose one match.

You take that away from football and all left is plastic... plastic sport, plastic fans...

Hating your rivals almost as much as you love your team really adds to the thrill.

Only the casual football fan (or plastic as others call) don't care about those things. It's part of the magic of this amazing thing called footie!

Couldn't put it any better myself. Kudos!

Only casual fans will say something like oh I love Chelsea and also Manure, Hazard is so cute and Van Persie is so yum stuff like that.

As a hardcore Chelsea fan, I admit Van Persie is very good, but admire him? Not a fucking chance, hate him to guts.

I can't believe how Utd get away with being utterly utterly average every single game. Hate them.

Luck. All the power of good fortune.

RTDLbfa.gif

I agree. It is banter, it is why you have fans. This is a chelsea forum. Not a neutral one, nor is Redcafe.

Put the banter in perspective, you incredibly moral ones :-) There is no racism, antisemitism, homophobic stuff going on. Banter.

Ps! No need to qualify some as 'bad' football fans, JayC.

Does the baseball gif have much relevance to the post? :P

Ramires... raping Spanish NT goalies since 2012

edit:

just realized this is my 2000th post. That was an unintentionally good one

Hope he finds his place back in the Brazil NT..He's my fav Brazilian player

Kinda sad seeing him being left out at Confed

Hope he finds his place back in the Brazil NT..He's my fav Brazilian player

Kinda sad seeing him being left out at Confed

you guys know why he's left out?

BECAUSE HE HAD DINNER WITH HIS WIFE

There was some sort of confusion and he didn't present himself to the team and had dinner with his wife instead, but the next day in the morning he was there.

He said if he had known he should be there the previous night he would have. Nobody accepted his apologies.

Ridiculous

you guys know why he's left out?

BECAUSE HE HAD DINNER WITH HIS WIFE

There was some sort of confusion and he didn't present himself to the team and had dinner with his wife instead, but the next day in the morning he was there.

He said if he had known he should be there the previous night he would have. Nobody accepted his apologies.

Ridiculous

I've heard a similar story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2365454/Chelsea-apologise-Brazil-Ramires-confusion.html

one of the best things about football is rivalry. It's when you make fun of your coworkers or mates at school on Monday because your team raped theirs, or won 1x0 with a pen at 95'. Or when you make fun of them because their team lost to nobodies. Or when you're in a bad mood because your rival won't lose one match.

You take that away from football and all left is plastic... plastic sport, plastic fans...

Hating your rivals almost as much as you love your team really adds to the thrill.

Only the casual football fan (or plastic as others call) don't care about those things. It's part of the magic of this amazing thing called footie!

Read my post more carefully and you'll find I don't dislike rivalries at all. Healthy ones.

you're right, there was the injury thing, he didn't present himself. All I know is that Marin said it was because he had dinner with his wife when he publicly apologized saying he wouldn't be having dinner with his wife if he were supposed to be with the team

Whatever, they're being mean to him. It's ridic