• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

AVB has helped to get Bale going. Spurs without Bale would be in 5-6 place.

Therefore, to applaud AVB for job well done is too early.

I don't agree with this one man band bullshit.

Last year it was 'spurs without modric would be in 5-6 place' now it's bale?

Next year it'll probably be Lennon.

Face it, AVB has done a decent job there. The players like him, the fans seem to aswell.

Wish we had a manager with that kind of relationship.

I don't agree with this one man band bullshit.

Last year it was 'spurs without modric would be in 5-6 place' now it's bale?

Next year it'll probably be Lennon.

Face it, AVB has done a decent job there. The players like him, the fans seem to aswell.

Wish we had a manager with that kind of relationship.

AVB might have done a fair job at Spurs but still Bale is the ONE THAT GOT THE SPURS where they are these days.

Look up Bale´s stats, winning goals....etc.

Personally, I do not feel AVB is the manager who should have not been fired from Chelsea. Players at Chelsea did not like his arrogant approaches, there. AVB is not missed.

AVB might have done a fair job at Spurs but still Bale is the ONE THAT GOT THE SPURS where they are these days.

Look up Bale´s stats, winning goals....etc.

Personally, I do not feel AVB is the manager who should have not been fired from Chelsea. Players at Chelsea did not like his arrogant approaches, there. AVB is not missed.

He's a formidable part of the team yes, much like mata is to us. But to put all the success on bale isn't fair on the rest of the team and avb who all have had a decent season all round.

If spurs don't make CL this year then I can see bale making a move for Spain.

He's a formidable part of the team yes, much like mata is to us. But to put all the success on bale isn't fair on the rest of the team and avb who all have had a decent season all round.

They will be in The CL they have a gr8 manager. We were wrong to get rid of him so easily. Didn't handle Villas Boas at all well and the thing is Villas Boas makes good signings.

I have never said all success is BALE only. Certainly over 60 % is his. Just like Mata at Chelsea. Of course, Spurs are playing well, this season.

They will be in The CL they have a gr8 manager. We were wrong to get rid of him so easily. Didn't handle Villas Boas at all well and the thing is Villas Boas makes good signings.

Excuse me but don´t you remember AVB at Chelsea ? He created players revolt, then. Not even a month later most of the players did not respect him. Anelka was shown the door, not allowed to attend Christmas party...etc.

Chelsea were right to fire him.

So we should have stuck with him up to the second leg against Napoli?

The guy made too many mistakes and burnt too many bridges here, but he seems to have learnt from that which is what you'd expect from any young manager. The Chelsea job probably came too soon in his career though.

As for his signings, I don't think he's any better or worse than the average manager.

Excuse me but don´t you remember AVB at Chelsea ? He created players revolt, then. Not even a month later most of the players did not respect him. Anelka was shown the door, not allowed to attend Christmas party...etc.

Chelsea were right to fire him.

that's why i said we should have handled the case better. If he was a little bit more experienced he could have easily become a Pep Guardiola for Chelsea. He was extremely hard working as Lamps said. Used to be the first early in the morning to arrive to work and left late at night.

So we should have stuck with him up to the second leg against Napoli?

The guy made too many mistakes and burnt too many bridges here, but he seems to have learnt from that which is what you'd expect from any young manager. The Chelsea job probably came too soon in his career though.

As for his signings, I don't think he's any better or worse than the average manager.

i agree with u m8 the job was a bit too early that's why I said we should have handled it better. From Porto to Chelsea is a huge step for a guy with no playing experience. From Porto, To Spurs to Chelsea would have been ideal. He is a tactical genius.

I found this story about him ages ago! It's gr8!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4044360/Chelsea-news-Its-official-Andre-Villas-Boas-is-kind-caring-and-compassionate.html

(yea I know it's the Sun)