• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Liverpool down 1-0, and jesus Man United have bottled the title.

They did this against us last season, we had the chance to beat them next game and we would be level on points, City have the same chance. Only thing is, we lost to them, City are a much better team than United.

Forget who wins the title, we all love to see Man Utd fuck up a 4-2 home lead with 10 minutes to go. I had a bet on too with Man Utd to win but that last 10 minutes was worth losing a tenner. I just went n put another bet on lol.

City winning it has a long term negative impact for Chelsea FC, it will be the start of something, United win... and it's just another one for the pile. Nothing changes, almost like the season never happened.

Makes my blood boil seeing this 'short term thinking', City winning it is only good for City fans like Justin.

City winning it has a long term negative impact for Chelsea FC, it will be the start of something, United win... and it's another one for the pile. Nothing changes, almost like the season never happened.

Makes my blood boil seeing this 'short term thinking', City winning it is only good for City fans like Justin.

Exactly. United are bottling it aswell as i knew they would, there was too many games to play after it. I knew it wasn't over by then.

City have the chance to go level points when they play them, and if that happens City are at top with goal difference and sorry but i just can't see City dropping any points from now on, they are on fire. United however they are getting exposed as the team they are, they just have a good manager who knows how to get these wins. As far as they go in player quality they are not on Citys level.

City winning it has a long term negative impact for Chelsea FC, it will be the start of something, United win... and it's just another one for the pile. Nothing changes, almost like the season never happened.

What a very boring theme.

Exactly. United are bottling it aswell as i knew they would, there was too many games to play after it. I knew it wasn't over by then.

City have the chance to go level points when they play them, and if that happens City are at top with goal difference and sorry but i just can't see City dropping any points from now on, they are on fire. United however they are getting exposed as the team they are, they just have a good manager who knows how to get these wins. As far as they go in player quality they are not on Citys level.

Depends what the ref is like in that game considering of late the way Man U get a goal is due to a penatly or some dodgy decison...

What a very boring theme.

Well, that's something you would know about. :rolleyes:

You don't support Chelsea justin, like you said, you're a neutral.. so you fail to see the negative impacts of City winning the title.

Like I said, If United win.. nothing changes, almost like the season never happened.

Well, that's something you would know about. :rolleyes:

You don't support Chelsea justin, like you said, you're a neutral.. so you fail to see the negative impacts of City winning the title.

Like I said, If United win.. nothing changes, almost like the season never happened.

At least if you are going to say something I said, make it right!

What I said I am not a fan.

I support Chelsea.

Fan and supporter are two different things!

And no those negative impacts means nothing to me. If City wins it, fair play to them.

Chelsea, United will come back stronger next season.