The English Football Thread

Steve

yer ha ha. Do you or any other moderator know why im not getting a notification when im quoted only when someone likes my posts ? ive ticked the box on the settings thingy. Cheers

yeah you took your time to answer me Dave, thought it was something I said. :ph34r:

There have been a few glitches with the forum lately - think Jim is working on them

• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

This Liverpool team is awful, the worst i've ever seen. They have 2 good players, Gerrard and Suarez. The rest is just shit. Dalglish won everything with them as a player, became their greatest ever and now as a manager he's absolutely ruined them with his young British philosophy. These players are simply nowhere near good enough. Everton really should win this comfortably now they're ahead. Only nerves could get the better of them here now.

And they have like 7 championship players. They should take the game to Liverpool more without doubt.

I really like Fellaini, what a great CDM he would make for us. Beast of a player and can pass forward and is great in the air. Gets booked a lot but those bookings always help the team. The best CDM in the league for me.

Liverpool will come back and win it without doubt.

Suppose it was obvious really. It's the worst Liverpool team ever and Everton have just rolled over and died.

Game over, 2-1 Liverpool. Fucking unbelievable.