• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

For our sake, I hope Spurs qualify for the Europa League. Can't have Mourinho have free weeks to focus on the league!

if we beat Manure in a bit

we REALLY have to then beat Arse

or they take away the 7th place unless we also beat them (wolves ) or draw (but a draw with wolves FUCKS us with CL, IF Leicester beat manure, as then , even if we draw with victimpool, we go out on GD to both manure and Leicester,  as all 3 of us would be on 65, and also then for sure we crash out of the CL (if Leicester beat Manure) as if we lose to Liverpool and draw to wolves (or lose) as we will have only 64 or 63

the ONLY way we clinch CL before the last day is to beat the dippers on Wednesday

i do NOT see Leicester beating Manure

and if would be madness to have those draw and we lose both games

as then we once again crash out on GD 

as it would end

Manure 66 (provided they beat west ham, and even if they LOSE to West ham, they end up on 63 if they draw to the foxes and we still crash out if we get zero points from six and they draw each other)

Leicester 63

Chels 63

THAT would be the way I most go fucking INSANE

the ONLY positive

is that if  thsi ends a 3 goal loss

and manure lose to WH (even by one)

a draw v Leicester puts Leicester through by one goal (or more) on GD

so then a point for us in either game would crash manure out

but I cannot see them losing to WH 

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Same for Arse. Let's see how Arteta manages them with EL to deal with as well.

only way they both get in is for Arse to win the EL (as long as wolves beat Palace) AND we draw or beat wolves

as Spuds and wolves are fighting for SIXTH (if arse win the FA Cup, then 7th to the EL goes away)

Wolves winning the EL has no effects on the 6th place also being knocked out, as they would just be the 5th EPL team

UNLESS we win the CL and are 5th

then we knock the 4th place EPL team out of the CL (like we did winning it i 2012, as we knocked out 4th place Spuds)

not to be greedy

but I would not mind a Leicester goal here soon

and then one on the last play of the game

as then they are MUCH more likely to knock out Manure with a win on the last day (barring manure banging in a 4 or 5 plus goal win v the hammers)

not to be greedy
but I would not mind a Leicester goal here soon
and then one on the last play of the game
as then they are MUCH more likely to knock out Manure with a win on the last day (barring manure banging in a 4 or 5 plus goal win v the hammers)

I do not trust our Chelsea team to win the last remaining PL matches, so I would rather want United to win against Leicester lol.

Just get into CL somehow

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I do not trust our Chelsea team to win the last remaining PL matches, so I would rather want United to win against Leicester lol.

Just get into CL somehow

As long as Chelsea are in it, I don't care who the other team is. I am not that greedy nor tempting fate lol.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Just get into CL somehow

yes, of course, IF we all knew that manure would win v them 1000000000000000000000000000000% guaranteed

then now we could all just worry about the FA Cup and the CL

but I take NOTHING for granted

especially with one game involved

and Leicester perhaps having Maddison and Chilwell back (Maddison being the key)

Leeds go wild as long-awaited promotion from the Championship is confirmed as thousands of fans gather at Elland Road and Marcelo Bielsa is mobbed at his home after ending club's 16 years of misery

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8534407/LIVE-Leeds-United-promoted-Premier-League.html?ito=video_player_click

Their fans were jubilant after their promotion to the top flight had finally been confirmedStreet to be named after Bielsa and fans early clean up mission ...Leeds goalkeeper Elia Caprile filmed his team-mates leading the songs from a unique angleSupporters arrived outside Elland Road waving flags and scarves and singing chantsThe party stretched late into the night as thousands of fans continued to toast their teamStreet to be named after Bielsa and fans early clean up mission ...

I'm worried united will beat West ham 3 or 4 nil which will boost their goals difference massively and then they will just sit back against leicester and loose 1-0 as the would make top four for both them teams if we don't win either of our last 2 games...