• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

16 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Watching that Manutd vs City game, I just realized that Mourinho hasn't improved a single player since he took over. Alexis was far better at Arsenal, Lukaku was the top scorer at his last season with Everton, Matic was a title winner with Kante in midfield at Chelsea, Rashford was on fire under Van Gaal for United and England when he played as a central striker, Fred was amazing for Shaktar and was wanted by Man City, Mata was POTY for 2 seasons running at Chelsea, Pogba was a WC winner with France and one of the best midfield players in the world at Juventus, Bailly and Martial have huge potential that is being squandered at the moment. These are not all bad players. Some of them aren't the right standard, but they're not all awful.

Not only does he not improve players, he makes them worse. We know that. Also, anybody who plays Jesse Lingard as much as he does is asking for trouble, he is the most average footballer I've ever seen, but somewhy hyped to heavens for some unknown reason (other than him being an English United darling). I wouldn't have him even on our bench, a dead end to 90% of attacks.

Chelsea get a lot of stick for the amount of managers we've had under Roman but Notts County have just sacked Harry Kewell the next manager will be there 16th since 2009 that's fucking staggering. The lower league clubs hire and fire far more frequently than the Premier League ones is there any other job in life when you can be sacked in five times in five years and still get employed ?.

22 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Chelsea get a lot of stick for the amount of managers we've had under Roman but Notts County have just sacked Harry Kewell the next manager will be there 16th since 2009 that's fucking staggering. The lower league clubs hire and fire far more frequently than the Premier League ones is there any other job in life when you can be sacked in five times in five years and still get employed ?.

Wally with the Brolly been sacked five times ! Mind you Iggy. I was sacked from BT three times in the 80s, quite a few of were, bit like a badge of honour. :cig: Used a diiferent agency each time, but in the end they collated all the info, and we were permanently barred. :D

A referee has been suspended for three weeks for deciding a Women's Super League kick-off with a game of rocks, paper, scissors instead of a coin toss.

David McNamara made the error before Manchester City's home game against Reading on 26 October after leaving his coin in the dressing room. 

17 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wally with the Brolly been sacked five times ! Mind you Iggy. I was sacked from BT three times in the 80s, quite a few of were, bit like a badge of honour. :cig: Used a diiferent agency each time, but in the end they collated all the info, and we were permanently barred. :D

Same thing happened on the railway in the 90's FB geezers who were sacked by BR came back working for agencies. BR was no more it was Railtrack and they didn't give a toss. Royal Mail had an amnesty in the 90's you could reapply after ten years after being sacked my mate did a teenage postman in the 80's who liked a drink and blazing getting up at five was not the job for them :).

Look at Ranieri he did a good job for us we were skint pre Roman and he was far better than the special needs one in the transfer market . But apart from one monumental season at Leicester he has been sacked by countless clubs and I can't see him doing much at Fulham.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

meanwhile Real are in absolute tatters atm, big nose must be enjoying it there, another loss. watch them panic buy in Jan.

brace yourselves for transfer drama.

I think for sure they try and pull back James Rodríguez half a year early from Bayern. Hazard, Mbappe, Neymar, Milan Skriniar, Dybala, Icardi, de Jong. de Light, Marco Verratti, Kane, Salah, SMS, Pogba, Lewandowski,  all being looked at HARD, probably hoping 2 or 3 shake out