• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

50 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Yet another 1-0 win for Tottenham. So many this season.

And They play us at Wembley next!

I hate those cunts with a passion equal to a thousand burning suns. Only football fans to ever physically attack my father and me. Was early season 2004-5. I think August or September. I was 12. We had just drew nil nil with the fucking yids, and when we were walking past this pub on Fulham called The Black Bull and a shit tonne of yid army were in from of us and they saw us with Chels kits on and started the abuse. Called me a ni%%ger, my father a ni%%ger lover, etc etc , then one of the biggest ones (never forget his fucking mug) took a bottle of Bass and tossed it at us, it shattered on wall and glass cut my father in the fucking eye. I got hit with full unopened can of coke in my orbital socket (brusised badly, not broken) when the rest of the fuckers unloaded on us. They ran when a shit tonne of Chels lads came running out of the pub to help us. I FUCKING HATE SPURS.

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hate those cunts with a passion equal to a thousand burning suns. Only football fans to ever physically attack my father and me. Was early season 2004-5. I think August or September. I was 12. We had just drew nil nil with the fucking yids, and when we were walking past this pub on Fulham called The Black Bull and a shit tonne of yid army were in from of us and they saw us with Chels kits on and started the abuse. Called me a ni%%ger, my father a ni%%ger lover, etc etc , then one of the biggest ones (never forget his fucking mug) took a bottle of Bass and tossed it at us, it shattered on wall and glass cut my father in the fucking eye. I got hit with full unopened can of coke in my orbital socket (brusised badly, not broken) when the rest of the fuckers unloaded on us. They ran when a shit tonne of Chels lads came running out of the pub to help us. I FUCKING HATE SPURS.

That's shit, sorry about that.

25 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That's shit, sorry about that.

We went to White Hart in January and smashed them 2 nil so football-wise ended well that year. I remember begging my father to go to that game and him looking at me like I was insane, lolol. Only London away games he would take me to were QPR, Fulham, and Watford. It was a big NO on WHL, Highbury, Selhurst, Upton and the Valley. We only played Millwall twice (in 1995, FA cup tie and replay, when I was 3) since I have been born, but the Den would have been the biggest NOOOOOOOO of all. LOLOLOL

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

thank God nothing worse happened to you and your dad, those animal hooligans are a disgrace and belong inside a prison, Spurs fans and players likewise are fucking cunts, i share your sentiment. All the best Vesper 😘

Fuck... Mitrovic scores, but ruled offside in BULLSHIT call (Robertson played him onside)

Then Fulham, doesnt react as they are arguing and fuck Salah instantly breaks away and scores!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Literally is probably the game there

Ranking the Top 30 Players in the Premier League

BIZARRRRRRRE list

https://newarena.com/soccer/ranking-the-top-30-players-in-the-premier-league/

1. Eden Hazard — Chelsea

2. Sergio Aguero — Manchester City

3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang — Arsenal

4. Mohamed Salah — Liverpool

5. Marcos Alonso — Chelsea

6. Bernardo Silva — Manchester City

7. Jorginho — Chelsea