• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Brighton V Bournemouth should be a pretty good game. Might go with Bournemouth on this one.

Everton V Mounure will be interesting too. Not just I dont like United but going to give it to Everton. See if Shrek will get them toffees going. And with them buying a new striker Cenk Tosun maybe lifted them enough to shift that blinkin big bus from between the posts.

And lets see whether Mark Hughes rotation tactics have worked when Newcastle visit them. IF they win the media will pat his back but if they lose I think he might be needing a new CV. Dont really care 1 way or another but theres nowt else to do.

On December 31, 2017 at 2:23 AM, Thor said:

With Lingard and Rashford being ahead of Martial in the pecking order, we should push hard for Martial. 

So much more talented than both Rashford and Lingard, but stuck on the bench. 

Ah, it would be the dream scenario. 

Im going to put this out there. Rashford is the new Welbeck, he had his honeymoon period but in reality he is a very average player.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Liverpool have Spuds and City coming up soon so us winning at Arsenal and restoring that 4 point gap is even more important. Think they'll lose both of those matches.

Nah both are at Anfield, they'll beat Spuds and draw with City

So what game we watching tonight peeps?

I think I'll watch Swansea beat Spuds and Citeh v Watford. Seems nowt wrong with De Bruyne. The ginga one was just acting. But Jesus is out for 2 months. Pat Nevin bless him says hes seeing cracks in heir armour. Some tired legs and bad expressions on their mushs. and if we keep to our winning streak as we know we are capable of doing so, we can give Citeh a battle. Go back to when the bookies were going to stop taking bets on us and was almost caught up. Never say die! Damn the torpedoes! And all that stuff.