• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Liverpool are unreal going forward. Luckily tho they still have a pompus defense and over 38 games I cant see that not costing them.

Both them and the North Londoners are going to get nackered at some point, same as Citeh. We just gotta do what we are doing and stay injury free.

See Pochs interview giving Conte a snide dig saying he didn't invent the 3-4-3.

Jealous cunt!

Swansea just seem all over the place. They had a good, young manager in Garry Monk who preached good football and they looked like a decent outfit. They go through a bad stretch and sack him. Now they have a clown as manager, who doesn't play good football and they look very ordinary. They've taken two-three steps back. 

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Swansea just seem all over the place. They had a good, young manager in Garry Monk who preached good football and they looked like a decent outfit. They go through a bad stretch and sack him. Now they have a clown as manager, who doesn't play good football and they look very ordinary. They've taken two-three steps back. 

They looked decent a couple times I watched them under Guidolin this season, unlucky but decent yet they fired him 

This is the easiest game United will play all season. Swansea are a shit house of a football club run by mad men. Cluless American owners who know nothing about football and now they've put their puppet in charge. That's why Swansea are so shit. Zero pressure on the ball. I'm actually fuming watching it and I could care less about Swansea. It just rubs me the wrong way to see people with zero connection to a football club come in with money and do what they please with no regard for the fans. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

This is the easiest game United will play all season. Swansea are a shit house of a football club run by mad men. Zero pressure on the ball. I'm actually fuming watching it and I could care less about Swansea. 

The amount of space they give United is hilarious despite being 3-0 down. No pressure, no closing down whatsoever. They are actually making this United side appear like a decent team.

13 minutes ago, communicate said:

Offensively this Liverpool side is riddiculous

You gotta remember. These Bin dippers were saying this about us all day yesterday. But we were better all round against a stroinger team IMHO.