• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Nah agree we're far from it but still hehehhee.Not the only poor team :D..we're just further down then the rest...

City at the moment look like us last season.Very early days but we're crap at the moment,Arsenal and Man U slowly scraping results mainly on luck.They're just wizz wizz zooom.Other comps to come but they usually dont make it far in the CL anyway so cant see that makiing a difference at the mo unless we/others I guess improve

Good on Swansea.3 wins in a row against Man U not bad.

As bad as we have been, what is happening at United seems like it will stick around for a long time.

They look so unconvincing and disjointed for the majority of games, and are generally outplayed by far less talented sides. I think a lot has to do with the fact that LVG is past it, and truly isn't all he is cracked up to me now.

On the other hand, as angry as I was last night (lol, and I was), I truly believe our problems are easily fixable, unlike United. They seem to be stuck in that rut that we were in kinda after the UCL win, but they seem to just be floating and almost given into the fact that they are just kinda there.

On another note, I've never seen a hold up player as good as Gomis. He is garbage at just about everything else on the field, but he turns his back to you and you can't get that damn ball.

In another league (like La Liga, for example) we would have no chance of winning the competition because, for example in Spain, Real Madrid or Barcelona usually win the league with more than 90 points.

But Premier League is totally different because it is the most competitive league in the world. We have - 8 points now after 4 games, a sad situation, but not dramatic / catastrophic.

Last season we won the Premier League with 87 points in a practically perfect league. And our opponents reached 79 points or less. That is, 8 points less than us.

We are not in a good position on the table, obviously, but we can still reach more or less 75/80 points to be champions again (or at least try). It will be difficult to make another perfect season as points, but is still possible.

What is strange is what happened last season, where we win Premier League in January. To win Premier League is mandatory fight all the season and suffer in every game.

This will be a season to suffer, but an exciting season to try to recover the points from the next game.

In another league (like La Liga, for example) we would have no chance of winning the competition because, for example in Spain, Real Madrid or Barcelona usually win the league with more than 90 points.

But Premier League is totally different because it is the most competitive league in the world. We have - 8 points now after 4 games, a sad situation, but not dramatic / catastrophic.

Last season we won the Premier League with 87 points in a practically perfect league. And our opponents reached 79 points or less. That is, 8 points less than us.

We are not in a good position on the table, obviously, but we can still reach more or less 75/80 points to be champions again (or at least try). It will be difficult to make another perfect season as points, but is still possible.

What is strange is what happened last season, where we win Premier League in January. To win Premier League is mandatory fight all the season and suffer in every game.

This will be a season to suffer, but an exciting season to try to recover the points from the next game.

City will win it.

City will win it.

Probably, I was just trying to be a little positive :D :D :D .

But perhaps this season players like RLC or Zouma can be consolidated in our team.

The season is long and I think we'll have a chance, at least, to fight....

Probably, I was just trying to be a little positive :D :D :D .

But perhaps this season players like RLC or Zouma can be consolidated in our team.

The season is long and I think we'll have a chance, at least, to fight....

Sure! fight for the 2-4 Places...