Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant drop Malouda now that he's finally hit form.

I'd go

Cech

Luiz - Ivanovic - JT - Cole

Benayoun - Mikel - Lampard

Drogba- Malouda

Torres

No need to rush Ramires back with our players all hitting form.

Also I'd like Luiz to handle Bale, think he can and I don't trust Ivanovic's pace. Plus Luiz's lapses won't matter to much on the right.

Couldn't have made a better post myself.

Also I'd like Luiz to handle Bale, think he can and I don't trust Ivanovic's pace. Plus Luiz's lapses won't matter to much on the right.

That's exactly what I was thinking about. Ivanovic seems to struggle against pacey wingers. Our two games vs Lucky Utd has hilighted that, he struggled against Nani and I'd rather have Luiz at RB than have Ivanovic on the right and force Ramires (admitting he starts the game) to help him to handle Bale.

The only player who shouldn't start in my opinion is Kalou. Otherwise I'd go with the same starting eleven which has beat West Ham. So to replace Kalou I'd pick up Benayoun. Finally we manage to play with speed in our game, hence I think it is very important to keep Anelka far away from our starting lineup.

If Ramires isn't fit enough, then play Benayoun in the midfield and play Kalou on the right wing.

My team :

Cech

Luiz - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Lampard

Benayoun - Drogba - Malouda

pls no Anelka doh.gif

I doubt Carlo is going to drop Malouda, unless he's planning to go

Mikel

Lampard - Malouda

Anelka

Drogba - Torres

Which I hope he isn't because Malouda's form has been in goal-scoring, not creating.

Plus Anelka's been pretty woeful lately. le Sulk has returned.

Indeed! The term "careful what you wish for" applied to us at that moment :lol:

Hahaha. That happened many times. You(We) guys here said "I would like to see this and that ..." And then it didn't look good. :D funny