Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin' midnight here & I am all hyped up about this match. Unfortunately I will be a work in the morning when this match goes down. Looking for the Blues to put spuds in their place. Outside looking in @ Champion's League ;) Also will be rooting for those dirty red bastards from North London. I hate the goonies w/ a passion, but will be very happy if they can beat the mancs. IMHO, Chelsea fans should really wait for mancs trip to Blackburn. I can see them bums losing there. Blackburn doesn't really like mancs ;)

Congratulations to John Terry who is due to make his 500th appearance for Chelsea and will join Ron Harris, Peter Bonetti, John Hollins and Frank Lampard as the only players to have reached that milestone. Didier Drogba's next game will be his 200th in the Premier League for the Blues.

If selected, John Mikel Obi will make his 200th Chelsea appearance

Florent Malouda his 150th start in a blue shirt in all competitions.

Nicolas Anelka's next start will be his 100th for Chelsea in the Premier League.

If selected, Zury Zhirkov will make his 50th appearance for Chelsea.

SOURCE