Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get frustrated when AVB denies any move for players, but he does have a point... Willian is cup-tied and there wouldn't be much point in signing him if we're looking to win the Champions League!

Willian is still a playmaker though, and I don't care what AVB says, we need someone like him in our side to give us some creativity!

But whats the fucking point if his cup tied? We may not even get a CL spot for next season and will probably not win this year's competition. At the moment we need to focus on getting players that can help us secure a CL spot so fuck it if they are cup tied.

yeah what the fuck is AVB mentally fucking challenged does he not see it right in front of his fucking eyes, WE NEED TO GET TO THE CL

We need to make a signing whether it be jovetic/cesar/hazard/willian/my mom's left tit who is probably a better right back then jose bosingwa, we just need an air of freshness going forward

We could go far in the CL this season.. Just sayin'

absolutely, I mean the fact that we cant score against the only side in the PL who havnt kept a clean sheet shouldn't matter when we come up against europes elite. Then again i suppose we can always rely on the luck we have in the CL :o

absolutely, I mean the fact that we cant score against the only side in the PL who havnt kept a clean sheet shouldn't matter when we come up against europes elite. Then again i suppose we can always rely on the luck we have in the CL :o

We beat City :D

And remember how shite Liverpool were in the league in '05 when they won it?

"If it weren't for our good relationship with Chelsea - and Willian does not hide his intention to test himself in one of the best clubs in the English Premier League - we would insist on the £29m release clause written into the player's contract."

Does this mean they're willing to sell for less than the £29m quoted?