Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that his real twitter account? At least it has a decent amount of followers and some verified players are following him too, including our own David Luiz.

Something certainly seems to be happening with this transfer. Not sure how to react to that because I hadn't even considered Willian since January. During the winter transfer window I would've taken him in a heartbeat but since then we've bought Hazard, Marin, De Bruyne and now some big rumours about Oscar as well.

well he's better than moses or schurrle imo.

not as good as oscar, far far away from hulk but still as an alternative, not bad.

oscar and willian would make our team deliciously compact in midfield and give us options for both 4 2 3 1 and 4 3 3

Another Brazilian we've been linked with in the last year or so. Crazy really, he's quality but how will he be used? We have so many players.

we dont have soo many players just on the tipping point with oscar hulk moses and now willian.

shit HAS to go down! with rb, cm, and rw. at least two have to be brought in, hopefully soon

Rb, CM and Rw is what we need.

Azpi, Oscar and Hulk or Moses.

Our last Rw must be winger and striker in one. He must know how to cross, not just dribble. Willian is just another CAM winger. Mata, Marin, Oscar, Kdb, Hazard, Meireles, Lamps are all Cam too. None of them are typical wingers. At least Hulk plays as winger his whole career and sometimes striker, but never cam. That is why he would be 10times more useful than Willian or. Schurle. Moses is second pick from transfers we have been linked, he can evolve and has some typical style like Hulk.

If not Hulk, I would love James Rodriguez, but we havent been linked and he costs as much as Hulk.

I hope this deal wont go through, good player but not what we need.

not sure if we actually need willian, he could be suprlas to requirements and needless squad depth; especially considering if we get oscar who i rate considerably higher. our current attacking midfielders are:

juan mata

eden hazard

ramires santos

marko marin

kevin de bruyne

yossi benayoun

florent malouda

lucas piazon

a disgusting amount of depth already.

I haven't seen much of him before if I'm going to be honest and I know he's good in FM but there are a few players in that game well rated that I don't hold in the highest regard.

I am assuming he would fit into our side as a RW? If so what are his strengths and weaknesses? How much is he likely to cost? Is he a worthy addition?

He was an alternative to Hazard in january, probably he would have already joined had we lost the Champions League. But at the moment I'm not a fan of this signing. Hulk would indeed be incredible, if that doesn't happen then nobody should come. We're good with Rami and even Danny on the right. B)

I haven't seen much of him before if I'm going to be honest and I know he's good in FM but there are a few players in that game well rated that I don't hold in the highest regard.

I am assuming he would fit into our side as a RW? If so what are his strengths and weaknesses? How much is he likely to cost? Is he a worthy addition?

From what i've read (only seen him play 3 times), strengths - he's quick, skillful and creative. Likely to cost around 20m. He can play on both wings (and also in the middle) so i think he would be a good addition to the squad.

Hazard, Mata, KDB, Marin, Willian, Ramires. RDM will be spoiled for choice, can choose any 3 or 2 depending on who we're playing.