Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

My lineup vs Stoke :

--------------------Cech---------------------

Bosingwa-----Alex-----Luiz-----A.Cole

Ramires----Mikel----Lamps---Zhirkov

----------------Torres--Anelka------------

I would rest Ivanovič, Terry, Essien & Drogba who could all play vs United. If Zhirkov plays well replace him around 70-75 minute and start him vs United, if not than Malouda starts vs United. I would also like to see Benayoun and Kalou in 2nd half.

My lineup vs United would be :

-------------------Cech-------------------------

Bosingwa-----Ivanovič-----Terry-----A.Cole

Ramires----Essien----Lamps---Zhirkov/FloMo

---------------Torres--Drogba/Anelka-------

I agree with you in all but one point. I believe we need to start Ivanovic at RB against Utd and Alex at CB unless Alex isn't fit enough/plays bad.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Chelsea, Stoke fan here.

How you feeling about the game Sat? I hope we can finally get a result against u although it will be a very tough game but i think it will be entertaining. Just hope there isnt a last minute goal again, unless its for us :P

Yo Chelsea, Stoke fan here.

How you feeling about the game Sat? I hope we can finally get a result against u although it will be a very tough game but i think it will be entertaining. Just hope there isnt a last minute goal again, unless its for us :P

Hello mate, welcome to the forum! I was at the away game last season. Was mental when we scored in the last minute. Was my Birthday that day so they were just giving me a late present so forgive them :lol:

Would you be interested in answering some questions about our upcoming game on the weekend for our main website?

We should play Luiz at left back for this game and rest Cole for next week. Also bring Mikel in to cover the centre halves at the expense of Essien....

go 4-4-2 with Zikhov being busy on the left and Ramires right....Torres and Drogba up front.....PLEASE NO MALOUDA......

We should play Luiz at left back for this game and rest Cole for next week. Also bring Mikel in to cover the centre halves at the expense of Essien....

go 4-4-2 with Zikhov being busy on the left and Ramires right....Torres and Drogba up front.....PLEASE NO MALOUDA......

If you don't have Malouda in this game you might get him on Wed. Which is worse?

Im optimistic about benayoun returning.Would be nice to see him back in blue and see what he can do. i Fancy a lamps goal this game around with a bit of a drumming from anelka. and maybe stoke will grab one but i see us having a good game here. dunno why probably feeling good optimism.

realised yesterday that this will be the first away game on a Saturday since Birmingham away back in November and it's at 3pm :delight: Hang on a minute, don't think it's on Sky is it, that'll be why it's on a Saturday, forgot that Sky don't show games at 3 pm on a Saturday :whistling:

Infairness Sky have pumped alot of money into the game and give fans like myself who are in a different country, Or who can't get to games for whatever reason watch them.

I appreicate that, but I don't think it's fair the amount of midweek games we've had, they don't consider that people have to work and that quite often it's difficult to get the time off during the week for the fans that travel to the games.

I appreicate that, but I don't think it's fair the amount of midweek games we've had, they don't consider that people have to work and that quite often it's difficult to get the time off during the week for the fans that travel to the games.

Sky don't really have a say in Midweek games, They can only make games on Monday night like the Blackpool game.

If you don't have Malouda in this game you might get him on Wed. Which is worse?

Yuri for both games and Yossi introduced on the left at half time/60 mins vs Manure...Malouda just messes the balance of the team up so much.....Yuri can play left in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Malouda can't play left in a 4-4-2 as he is a liability - I seriously hope we sell him in the summer, the Torres situation is worsened x 10 with him around and with Yossi now nearly fit he and Zhikov can compete on the left till the summer - I would not start Malouda again this season but obviously that will not happen..

I would not start Malouda again this season but obviously that will not happen..

I agree with you to some extent. I mean he hasn't been able to work well with Torres, and his passing and decision making is terrible. I guess the main reason here is because he's gradually beginning to age

Pulis: "Torres is a quality player and it is just a matter of time once he has settled in London and settled at Chelsea he will find his form. The one thing you can guarantee he will start scoring again. I just hope it is not Saturday."

Can Not wait for this match tomorrow! All ready to watch this game. I want Chelsea to rest their players for the big game against Man UTD but not all of them as we want a big win against Stoke. I predict a 2-0 or even 1-0. For me right now I want wins and the more 3 points we get the more chance Chelsea can win the EPL. My squad predictions are:

Cech

Bosingwa/Ferriera, Luiz, Terry, Cole/Zhirkov

Mikel

Ramires, Lampard/McEachran

Kalou, Drogba, Malouda/Anelka

Anelka or Malouda, Torres, Essien, and Alex should be rested. Maybe McEachran can start the match while Ramires or Lampard rests and play the last 10 to 20 mins.

Can not waitttt All I want to see is Luiz. He is really the best new brazilian young player I have ever seen!