Carlo's job safe?

chrismada9

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was about as safe as a ripped condom, but if this is true then i'm glad Abramovich is a man with faith rather than a Real Madrid board. I have a lot of faith in Ancelotti, he's proved he can be a great manager just look at last season and the begining of this season, he just needs time to rebuild.

At the moment I'm fully behind Ancelotti, if we drop out against Copenhagen I'd let him go though

:lol:

Right, Carlo is still here and hasn't been sacked yet. But we will know MUCH more after the Copenhagen games which will not be easy, or the following UCL games. It is more than just clear Carlo is here to win the UCL and I am worried what is going to happen in a few weeks or months. If he gets really sacked, I think we would struggle to find a PROPER manager (proper means somebody who would care about Chelsea FC, not about money), as they are all watching what a bad moment and crisis means at CFC.

Guest justin_3d

He should stay!

No other men out there better then Marcelo Bielsa. And he will not like working with Roman.

Carlo should finish his contract and then he decides what he wants.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah i just saw that news.

Now lets see what Carlo wants to do. Since he talks a lot about Roma.

As i keep saying no better men out there then Bielsa. But he will not put up with the BS from our board.

Guest justin_3d

As I said in the past, Carlo has shown to be a good coach that is as good as his players.

Coaches like him and Mourinho are as good as what they have.

So if Chelsea wants to keep spending then is best to keep Carlo or get Mourinho.

But if we want youth and self sufficiency, then Mourinho and Carlo are not your man. They are not for youth as a coach like Wenger.

For me, i gladly give up trophies at the cost of having a good academy and a self sufficient club. I would not complaint if we where like Arsenal in not winning anything in a long time, cause they are doing the right thing as far as a club that is operating in their right budgets and producing good youth.

The amount of drivel in cfc net against Ancelotti is astounding. I am glad to see some fans here willing to back the manager.

Carlo Ancelotti:

"I am the man that wins the Champions League every 4 years and this year is my year and its in London"

He should have everyone's full support. He is still our manager and deserves respect from all Chelsea fans. You do not have to agree with his decisions, but you should still back him. If we find some form and put some wins together there is no reason why we can not go on to win the tournament. We still have one of the best squads in Europe.

Unfortunately in a team sport the manager gets the sack even if it's the players who are under-performing. Because it's easy to blame one guy than blame eleven. Everyone loves a scapegoat.

Regulars know I love Carlo and I want him to stay and get a chance at building his own dynasty. But I won't be surprised if he gets sacked/quits. He has been undermined by everyone from the board to the players to the fans.

Fair point, but it is so frutrating that he picks the same dozen or so players when things are not going well....sure they are established players but if they are not performing they should be dropped - point in question, when will Josh Mc get a start in a competitive game????