Carlo's job safe?

chrismada9

Guest justin_3d

^ That philosophy is illogical. Jose' & Ancelotti are incomparable.

Why it's illogical??

Neither coaches are good at youth.

Mourinho had a good chance to work with youth just now in real madrid. When he was asking for a striker, the club told him to use the youth, and then he bitch and moan till he got adebayor. Here it shows he has no faith in the youth.

Same thing with Carlo. Never gave any good chances to our youth, that we had to go on a spending spree.

So nope, coaches like Mourinho and Carlo are not your coaches for youth. They are only as good as what they have. Hence why have to resort to buy, since they don't have the vision for youth like a coach as Wenger.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo has to Finish the season... For one Reason.... He make the mess he need to clean this and at least let the team in Champion League Position...

Carlo will not continue next season... And that is Faq for 1 reason... For me Winning the Champion League at this point is almost Imposible.. this is the Worst season in the Roma´s time as an Owner and specting to win the CL this year is far more than a Dream... and that means we are not going to Win a Single Cup this year.... We this kind of team and buying player like David Luiz and Torres mean that Anchelotti has lost the Team, when Wilkins got Fire.... it Means Anchelotti was always 50% coach at the team.... The other 50% was Wilkins....

Today some news are stanting to specullate that Roman has made some contact with Jose Again,... I if this is True I can not Blame him... This team is playing withiout Hard or Soul.... Something that Mou Add to any Team he coach...

For me this team only need Jose Back... and We will Rock againg even more than the first time... I know that...

Guest justin_3d

Carlo has to Finish the season... For one Reason.... He make the mess he need to clean this and at least let the team in Champion League Position...

Carlo will not continue next season... And that is Faq for 1 reason... For me Winning the Champion League at this point is almost Imposible.. this is the Worst season in the Roma´s time as an Owner and specting to win the CL this year is far more than a Dream... and that means we are not going to Win a Single Cup this year.... We this kind of team and buying player like David Luiz and Torres mean that Anchelotti has lost the Team, when Wilkins got Fire.... it Means Anchelotti was always 50% coach at the team.... The other 50% was Wilkins....

Today some news are stanting to specullate that Roman has made some contact with Jose Again,... I if this is True I can not Blame him... This team is playing withiout Hard or Soul.... Something that Mou Add to any Team he coach...

For me this team only need Jose Back... and We will Rock againg even more than the first time... I know that...

I would not mind if Jose comes back because he will give a morale boost to the team.

But what bugs me is that he does not use a lot of youth like Carlo has done.

I hope I am wrong and if he comes, he starts using more youth from the academy that Carlo has done, but as of now i don't see it.

Now that Roma have sacked Ranieri i honestly can't see Carlo staying now as Roma is his first love and Carlo isn't getting any younger.

More mess for the board to clear up,as they are the one's who got us in this mess.

I've always said i want Ancelotti to stay and i stick by that statement.

I would not mind if Jose comes back because he will give a morale boost to the team.

But what bugs me is that he does not use a lot of youth like Carlo has done.

I hope I am wrong and if he comes, he starts using more youth from the academy that Carlo has done, but as of now i don't see it.

It´s True about what U said ... Jose is not much a young Talent Fan, but... We also have to remember, when Jose was at Chelsea Academy was on Developing player ... now is Producing ... maybe some can do it this time

Guest justin_3d

It´s True about what U said ... Jose is not much a young Talent Fan, but... We also have to remember, when Jose was at Chelsea Academy was on Developing player ... now is Producing ... maybe some can do it this time

Well he had a chance at Real Madrid and did not take it. He wanted a striker and the club told him to use the academy, but he did not like that and complaint till he got Adebayor.

He showed he has no faith in the academy, as Carlo has shown with our youth this season....

Fair point, but it is so frutrating that he picks the same dozen or so players when things are not going well....sure they are established players but if they are not performing they should be dropped - point in question, when will Josh Mc get a start in a competitive game????

Here's an interesting note, Josh McEachran turns 18 in a coupla weeks, he's made 14 appearances to date (3 starts, 11 sub appearances).

Jack Wilshere had made 14 appearances before his 18th birthday as well, 6 starts, 8 sub appearances. Neither had a PL start by 18.

Not that you should read much into it, but Wilshere had just 2 PL sub appearances, which is fewer than Josh. So Josh is getting a decent go.

We've seen what patience with Wilshere's development has done, he's immense. Worth taking into account when considering JM's game time.

Jack Rodwell made his first competitive début at 17. He played his first 90minutes at 17. He scored his first goal at 17.

Now he's considered a very hot prospect in the league, with United chasing him. The point? The Wilshere model isn't the only one that young players should be following.

Well he had a chance at Real Madrid and did not take it. He wanted a striker and the club told him to use the academy, but he did not like that and complaint till he got Adebayor.

He showed he has no faith in the academy, as Carlo has shown with our youth this season....

But there is a problem there... Use young Kit to fulfill the Striker position is not right... You can Kill the boy´s carreare like.. to mucho for a Kit in big team like Madrid.... And Mou does not have the chance to Fail... and Plus... No ona at Madrid give a Fu*** about young Boys... starting with his Spending President ...

I belive is a Matter of Talen... I belive Mou can give a Chance a Player like Daniel, Josh... even Patrick... Those player will Play if Moy comes Back

Guest justin_3d

But there is a problem there... Use young Kit to fulfill the Striker position is not right... You can Kill the boy´s carreare like.. to mucho for a Kit in big team like Madrid.... And Mou does not have the chance to Fail... and Plus... No ona at Madrid give a Fu*** about young Boys... starting with his Spending President ...

I belive is a Matter of Talen... I belive Mou can give a Chance a Player like Daniel, Josh... even Patrick... Those player will Play if Moy comes Back

Well if that's true, then it would be better to have Mourinho. I care more about having our team produce more youth and spend less.

Guest justin_3d

I doubt Ranieri's sacking will any effect on Ancelotti's Chelsea future. Unless anyone believes he is going to resign it just isn't his decision.

It's all about what Roman wants.

Does he wants to sack Carlo in the summer and get Mourinho? Or keep Carlo.

Whatever is done we need stability. If we keep Carlo good. If sack Carlo and get Mourinho, then keep Mourinho for a long time.

We need stability!

Whatever is done we need stability.

Agreed but I don't see all those who preach stability making a big deal of our Football Director resigning and our European scouting department being scraped in the space of 24 months.

Instead somehow losing an assistant coach has become more important than losing a Football Director.

Guest justin_3d

Agreed but I don't see all those who preach stability making a big deal of our Football Director resigning and our European scouting department being scraped in the space of 24 months.

Instead somehow losing an assistant coach has become more important than losing a Football Director.

Well no one sack him. He wants to go. Can't stop him.

It's all about what Roman wants.

Does he wants to sack Carlo in the summer and get Mourinho? Or keep Carlo.

Whatever is done we need stability. If we keep Carlo good. If sack Carlo and get Mourinho, then keep Mourinho for a long time.

We need stability!

I thing Chelsea will became a Better team is Mou came back... and Why??

Well, for me those are the Reason:

And pretty Sure Mou Miss Premier League now more than Ever... He was at the other 2 best legue and the World and He Knows the PL is the Best and the One He love... So He will do much to stay in England Because there is nothing else better in the Rest of the World...

Roman, knows now that Mou is very Special He use some of the Coaches avaible Winner and Did not Work at Chelsea the way he Spected... I am Pretty sure Roman may appreciate more Mou now that He nows the Quality Coach he has... The best in the World.... There is no one Better and is not RX8 who are saying this... is the Worlds of Futball...

I belive the Player will also One to came more to Chelsea... because of him and Roman... he has prove the Love to Chelsea ....

I Also belive that if Mou came back... it will be for a Lone time.. Because Mou want´s to be the New Alex Ferguson.... and Because He respect this Coach so much... He will try to beat every record Ferguson has with Chelsea...

But That is only me way to see things...

Guest justin_3d

I thing Chelsea will became a Better team is Mou came back... and Why??

Well, for me those are the Reason:

And pretty Sure Mou Miss Premier League now more than Ever... He was at the other 2 best legue and the World and He Knows the PL is the Best and the One He love... So He will do much to stay in England Because there is nothing else better in the Rest of the World...

Roman, knows now that Mou is very Special He use some of the Coaches avaible Winner and Did not Work at Chelsea the way he Spected... I am Pretty sure Roman may appreciate more Mou now that He nows the Quality Coach he has... The best in the World.... There is no one Better and is not RX8 who are saying this... is the Worlds of Futball...

I belive the Player will also One to came more to Chelsea... because of him and Roman... he has prove the Love to Chelsea ....

I Also belive that if Mou came back... it will be for a Lone time.. Because Mou want´s to be the New Alex Ferguson.... and Because He respect this Coach so much... He will try to beat every record Ferguson has with Chelsea...

But That is only me way to see things...

Well can you give me articles where it says Mourinho wants to come back and that he loves Chelsea???