How do you deal with a Chelsea Loss

Krypt

Lets face it we have had a lot more this season.

The reason I'm asking this question is my family and Girlfriend say I'm terrible when Chelsea lose apparently i go in a mood and won't talk to them properly after a game. As where i just think I'm disappointed :whistling:

The main issue is i go over in my head the possibility of what the loss has cost us and how many points we need to get somewhere after etc.

Anybody else like this or just think it's only a game it's alright if spurs finish 4th and we end up in the channel 5 cup.

ive supported Chelsea for around 15 years now so ive been used to not being at these dizze heights. Maybe Roman has spoilt us and we now expect to be up there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on a what type of deafeat.

If its one we played shit and deserved what we (IE Sunderland) got i just accept it and move on (after a couple of hours).

If we got robbed by shit refereing (IE you know who) im preety angry for a while.

If we done our best but on the night got beat by the better team (IE Inter) im annoyed but get over it.

If we lose a game we wasted loads of glorious chances and should have done better (IE Rosenborg) im kicking myself.

Lets face it we have had a lot more this season.

The reason I'm asking this question is my family and Girlfriend say I'm terrible when Chelsea lose apparently i go in a mood and won't talk to them properly after a game. As where i just think I'm disappointed :whistling:

The main issue is i go over in my head the possibility of what the loss has cost us and how many points we need to get somewhere after etc.

Anybody else like this or just think it's only a game it's alright if spurs finish 4th and we end up in the channel 5 cup.

ive supported Chelsea for around 15 years now so ive been used to not being at these dizze heights. Maybe Roman has spoilt us and we now expect to be up there.

Agree we have become spoiled by our success over the last 10 years. We now expect to win every game and consequently our defeats are harder

to take. After a defeat it now takes a few days to get over it . With regard to Moscow I still havent got over it. But if we lose having given everything I

can take it .What I really can''t take is if I feel there hasnt been a 100% effort

Despite getting stick at work,i normally take defeat with a pinch of salt as i have seen worse defeats/losing spells than we're suffering now.

Back in the 1980's/90's i was unbearable whenever Chelsea lost.....and believe me,we did lose many times in that era! lol.

Kick the cat.

:Goober:

As a kid it used to really get to me, but now it doesn't bother me much. You win some, you lose some.

That being said I will sometimes Rage hard when we undeservedly loose a big game, these games have mostly been the champions league... Barcelona most recent, launched a programme at Sylvinho when he came to clap at the Chelsea fans...

But normally, I can handle a defeat pretty well

Like many have said already, it depends on the loss. Took me a week to get over the Barcelona draw. CL is hardest to take. Premier League depends hugely on how we lose. If it's half assed performance I'm furious at the players, noones forcing them to be there but if it's a loss where players were just outclassed and outplayed I'll take it as any other game. What pisses me off the most is fans of other clubs gloating about it. Football (chelsea games and playing it myself) is the only thing that gets me 'boiling' at times.

Invade their end, kick off, smash up their town. (this became the norm before kick off, as the losses were so prevalent) blue%20scalf.gif

Sorry wrong decade

at the infamous Boro home game when they sent us down i tried to get over the fence but fell and thought fook it..my pride is already wounded as i hobbled back up the terrace... i was only about 13 at the time so was probably for the best .:whistling: