Torres admits Liverpool are a bigger club

Wilson

When he joined us he said he was joining one of the biggest clubs, now this? Cheers Torres! Time to forget about them and move on, PLEASE! Anyone get the idea he is 'homesick' or am I just paranoid?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8310684/Fernando-Torres-Liverpool-is-a-bigger-club-but-I-needed-move-to-Chelsea-to-reignite-my-passion-for-game.html

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of talking to the press he should be training on how him and Drogba are going to play against Fulham. Still on the fence with this guy gonna struggle to warm to him as he is an ex scouser. Though i have to admit on his day he is a great player.

If you google Torres you come up with pages and pages of stories. From his press conference Friday you can tell he's not an ass and he'll answer questions. He's going to generate interest and eventually this will die down. Being in Spain right now they want their spin on it from him.

If you read RAWK (I know) they're in meltdown right now because of what Pepe said in a radio interview in Spain about possibly leaving.

I only care about what Torres does on the pitch. I dont care about who he loves or If he listen Justin Bieber.

Don't have to worry about Bieber fever although his hair looks like it's going that way. Supposedly he's a big rap fan.

Torres needs to go back to blond, longer hair, and that band thing. That'll get the best out of him on the pitch.

This title is so misleading it's astonishing.

He simply means, by history, they're a bigger club. I don't think anyone can argue otherwise, Liverpool are a global brand that's been around for years, courtesy of their triumphs in Europe. He's simply trying to cool the bad blood between the Liverpool fans :rolleyes:

The fact that this is even a topic on here pisses me off...he didn't even say it in a bad way so whats the big deal?

Exactly!

God I really hope Reina leaves (on the cheap too).

He will join Alonso,Mascherano & Torres in wanting to leave this 'big' club in recent seasons.

I think ultimately Torres wasn't loyal to the scousers,but loyal to Rafa and once he left that was the end.

God I really hope Reina leaves (on the cheap too).

He will join Alonso,Mascherano & Torres in wanting to leave this 'big' club in recent seasons.

I think ultimately Torres wasn't loyal to the scousers,but loyal to Rafa and once he left that was the end.

Rumour is that Reina has a $20M buyout clause. The timing would be perfect for Fergie wouldn't it unfortunately. Reina, like Torres, was another who spoke out against H&G and wanted more talent. This shouldn't come as a surprise to Liverpool but they'll keep their heads in the stand and be "surprised, shocked, disappointed, how could he" when he leaves.