Torres admits Liverpool are a bigger club

Wilson

I see past glory as the foundation for the future, it may look like the best foundation, but it is all about what you build upon that really matters. Liverpool started to build on from their past success at the start of the decade, evening winning the Champions League - but we have out done them. In the long haul, they are the 'bigger' club in the ideal of accomplishments, but we are the 'potential' club, that could reach higher goals like the CL and the double. And, in the end it is the present, that is making the way for the future and Torres can see the potential we have to move forward, thus why he came here.

IMO, at the current moment, we have taken one step backwards to get ready to leap two steps forward.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are a bigger name but currently, CURRENTLY AS IN THE 2000's, 2010's.......Chelsea are better and have more chance to win trophies. It's all about the present and unlike liverpool fans, i've actually seen Chelsea win most of their trophies and i don't mean by watching old DVDs!

Liverpool are a bigger name but currently, CURRENTLY AS IN THE 2000's, 2010's.......Chelsea are better and have more chance to win trophies. It's all about the present and unlike liverpool fans, i've actually seen Chelsea win most of their trophies and i don't mean by watching old DVDs!

Very valid point Ollie. Most Liverscum supporters who bang on about the past success are younger than me or my age.....................I hate that I really do

Exactly, we could easily of supported Lverpool and bragged about our 18 league titles and 4 European cups that we never actually saw (5 now i know) but fuck off, not my style. I was talking to one of my Liverpool mates (Londoner) yesterday and i said "How many league titles have you actually seen liverpool win?" Silence.

Edited by OllieCFC

For some reason we're above them in the Deloitte league and you can't be a small club if you're top 6 in the money league.

Make that 2 places above the dippers in the latest table.:)

• 1. Real Madrid: 438.6m euros
  • 2. Barcelona: 398.1m euros
  • 3. Man Utd: 349.8m euros
  • 4. Bayern Munich: 323m euros
  • 5. Arsenal: 274.1m euros
  • 6. Chelsea: 255.9m euros
  • 7. AC Milan: 235.8.m euros
  • 8. Liverpool: 225.3m euros
  • 9. Inter Milan 224.8m euros
  • 10. Juventus: 205m euros