Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is a good manager, but can't really stand him. Don't think he's Chelsea material though, Oneil however, i think he's a good one.

If you want an ultra defensive team then O Neil is the man,,,always has been

IF Carlo was to go, Which would leave me to probably breaking everything in my room and geniuly question why Roman is intent on fucking up with every good manager we had, The ONLY person I would like to replace him is Owen Coyle, He knows the English game, Has done very good jobs at Burnley and Bolton, gets the best out of his players, Plays decent football and I'd like to see what he'd do with Finacial backing.

Disagree about Moyes and O Neill - both of those r better than Carlo in my eyes. Just because they are British does not make them poor managers...

I know it is your opinion but the whole point in posting on forum is to question others opinion so here is mine:

To say that moyes and o neill are better than a two time champions league winner and your clubs double winner is sonethig that baffles me. Oneill at Aston villa spent more than Chelsea did in the summer transfers and yet couldn't finish in top 4. His idea of playing the same first 11 throughout the season would exhaust our squad by February considering we play in 4 competions at a higher level. And you call him better than Carlo.

David Moyes is a good choice but at a bigger club with big egos and pressure of Europe he will struggle to perform. Some coaches are good at lesser teams with lesser pressure working with lesser budgets they get found out when they manage top European clubs.

Roy Hodson is a perfect example. Good with mid table clubs, bad at Liverpool had his ass fired and now good again at west brom

Same thing he did at Villa. NOTHING!!

Young?, why he didn't do to bad at Villa actually in my opinion, how much money did Oneil have?, Aston Villa's owner is estimated at a billion.

Young?, why he didn't do to bad at Villa actually in my opinion, how much money did Oneil have?, Aston Villa's owner is estimated at a billion.

Well you can compare the transfer money spent by Chelsea and Aston villa during last three seasons that o neill was in charge

Well you can compare the transfer money spent by Chelsea and Aston villa during last three seasons that o neill was in charge

Yeah then they ended up giving all the money to there sponsor. Isn't that why Oneil left in the first place.

Guest justin_3d

I would want an world class manager to replace Carlo, or someone who has that potential. Not average or 'decent' managers like O'Neil or Moyes.

At the moment only Guardiola and Villa-Boas.

But i doubt they will be available this summer.

More likely like next summer....

So i don't see a point in firing Carlo this summer, when he can just as well finish his contract and then decide what to do next.

84 pages and 178 votes... Impressive

Yes But talk about Carlos is just speculations. Tw faq of the matter is thar Carlo is a Good manager and he prove it again last with the double. However gnus years was very poor for the team coach staff and players. I do Belive the world cup charge us the Bill of the eliminatories and the cup. We most be honest player have a very Good physical conditions But they aré Not machines and is part or the reason why this year was so bad and poor.

In thar matter I Belive we Also aré passing the renewal of the player some are Not at the level thatr tris team requered. For example Yuri. Bosingwa.

With all this in the Back Carlo did what he could, but it was Not enough. My problem with Carlos is that his passive and calm actitud do Not help the team to do better, and make a lot of mistakes and the starting XI and changes

There is a 'good cough'?

After taking a huge rip from my bong, which has the kgb packed in its bowl & I can't hold the smoke in my lungs any longer. Yeah I cough & those are the coughs that I want.

stoner2.jpg

Roy Hodson is a perfect example. Good with mid table clubs, bad at Liverpool had his ass fired and now good again at west brom

First Hodson didn't make West Brom into the side they are today, Robbie DiMatteo did. Arguably DiMatteo would have kept West Brom up. They did have some decent results against le arse & mancs. Still he was canned. IMHO that was straight BS.

After taking a huge rip from my bong, which has the kgb packed in its bowl & I can't hold the smoke in my lungs any longer. Yeah I cough & those are the coughs that I want.

stoner2.jpg

First Hodson didn't make West Brom into the side they are today, Robbie DiMatteo did. Arguably DiMatteo would have kept West Brom up. They did have some decent results against le arse & mancs. Still he was canned. IMHO that was straight BS.

Firstly, They were in the relegation zone when DiMatteo was fired, now look where they are. Wolves had some decent results against top teams, look where they are.

Secondly, you dont get my point.

Yeah then they ended up giving all the money to there sponsor. Isn't that why Oneil left in the first place.

He left cus he wasnt given enough money for the summer transfers. Now I wouldnt blame the Owner, as previous 3 summers Villa spent alot on transfers and looked good for top 4 until March in all those seasons and then fizzled out.