Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

The thing that doesnt help is if we just go around and sack managers after a bad season,wont exactly attract other to come and take over

Yeah exactly, that's why I feel that sacking Ancelotti would be a bad idea. Remember what I said about Arsene Wenger, whom since 2005 has won nothing for Arsenal, yet the belief that he gets with Arsenal has kept him there for years, because he has total belief and respect for their fans.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah exactly, that's why I feel that sacking Ancelotti would be a bad idea. Remember what I said about Arsene Wenger, whom since 2005 has won nothing for Arsenal, yet the belief that he gets with Arsenal has kept him there for years, because he has total belief and respect for their fans.

Eventually we wont be able to get a top class manager because they wont have the time to build a good squad to play the football they want. we will turn into madrid at this rate.

This argument is 100% bullshit. 100%.. The squad he has in hands is the same that had 2 miserable seasons before he was named head coach.

Plus, You can say the same about Mourinho: with all the players he had at Chelsea and all the money he had to spend it will be insane to think he couldnt win at least 2 Premier Leagues.

Despíte all the players Mourinho have he cant even fight for La Liga trophy. So, in Your arguments We can say that Mourinho is overrated.

I think it just goes to show how good Barca are that Jose is struggling to top them.

Barca has 1 misrable year IMO they did well in 06/07 and would have won the league again if it was english rules but Guardiola still did well, although it will be intresting to see how he will do when that team starts ageing and he has to create his own team, thats where Wenger started to fail.

Could not disagree more about Jose yes he had money to spend but he still had to topple a Arsenal side that have just gone unbeaten, full of confidence and at the peak of their powers.

If you ever want proof Jose aint over-rated take a quick look at Inters games against Chelsea and Barcelona last season then have a quick look at the same team a year on against Schalke.

So then here is another thing similar. Mancini did good in Italy with Inter...much better then Carlo Milan. But at City he has been mediocre....how do you explain that?

Mancini job in City is better than Calo's at Chelsea.

When Carlo arrived he found a squad that had already won 2 PL trophies, reached 1 CL final and got into 3 semi-finals. He didn't have to find a way to play thousand of good players. City was a mid table team, and now they are fighting for a CL place, and despite all the money spend on players, City dont have a squad as good as ours.

Dzego is a overrated striker, and so is Balotelli. They are not worth the money spent on them. Citys squad is in the same level Spurs squad is. Despite Tevez being good than the rest,

Mancini job in City is better than Calo's at Chelsea.

Mancini has spent LOTS more at City than Carlo at Chelsea but still finds himself below.

They were 5th when he took over and they finished 5th that season.

Despíte all the players Mourinho have he cant even fight for La Liga trophy. So, in Your arguments We can say that Mourinho is overrated.

In fact Mourinho is doing well.31 24 4 3 72 22 +50 76

This is by no means bad, the only thing is that Barca are too good. The question is if Guardiola can do well somewhere where the conditions aren't familiar to him. He knows Barca since he was 12.

Dzego is a overrated striker, and so is Balotelli. They are not worth the money spent on them. Citys squad is in the same level Spurs squad is. Despite Tevez being good than the rest,

My friend Dzeko is a proven striker in Bundesliga. He's well worth of that money. EDIT: Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Crouch :D

Thats bizzare City are much better that Spurs. David Silva, Adam Johnson... They just don't have the right mentality.

Another reason not sacking Carlo is the fact that there is no better around there.

Some Chelsea fans are really spoiled in my opinion.

Do people really think that José or Guus are coming back ? Please. José is waiting for the United Job to open up, Guus is an international manager.

Who are we left with ? Rafa ? Lipi ? Van Basten ?

Please don´t make me laugh out bitterly.

I swear, if anyone thinks that one of them is capable solving our problems i piss myself laughing.

On another note, Roman didn´t spend so much time to lure Carlo away from Milan, to sack him after this transitional season.

Get real people.

We can´t be going on with that attitude that we are on the same level as Madrid, Barcelona or United.

We are on our way, we are not quite there yet.

Another reason not sacking Carlo is the fact that there is no better around there.

Some Chelsea fans are really spoiled in my opinion.

Do people really think that José or Guus are coming back ? Please. José is waiting for the United Job to open up, Guus is an international manager.

Please don´t make me laugh out bitterly.

I swear, if anyone thinks that one of them is capable solving our problems i piss myself laughing.

On another note, Roman didn´t spend so much time to lure Carlo away from Milan, to sack him after this transitional season.

Get real people.

We can´t be going on with that attitude that we are on the same level as Madrid, Barcelona or United.

We are on our way, we are not quite there yet.

Fantastic post!! :clap: :clap:

Agree!! You can pretty much tell about Jose.And with him and Fergie being matey and all...

Lol can imagin it though..manager unvailing and in walks Rafa with his mental hand waving around..

Lol can imagin it though..manager unvailing and in walks Rafa with his mental hand waving around..

I'm reading Rafa's name more and more from different Chelsea supporter sites. Is it because he's available? Can somebody give a calm reason why Chelsea fans are anti-Rafa (ducks for cover as I type the question). I'm not pro or anti-Rafa. We know the guy with the red nose wouldn't be too happy. The media would have a field day.