I'm furious

Tomo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sooo smart. But then TX is right. We should have played 4-3-3, formation that we have played before. We played diamond this season only against Sunderland.

But we won at Sunderland, and in style with 4-2. If we'd played 4-3-3 and lost everyone would say "why didn't he play the same formation than he did at Sunderland". His formation = what most people put up on this forum, based on the game at Sunderland.

You didn't watch the Sunderland game then.

Lay off Carlo and lay into the ones who actually couldn't give a shit on the pitch.

And your sarcasm doesn't work, so don't bother attempting it.

Carlos tatics doenst work, but he keep attempting it, so i can keep attempting my sarcasm.blue%20scalf.gif

You didn't watch the Sunderland game then.

Lay off Carlo and lay into the ones who actually couldn't give a shit on the pitch.

And your sarcasm doesn't work, so don't bother attempting it.

well said ...he is a smart ass ,,can't see past Brazil ,,,hurt him when we sacked Scolari

The ole sacking story again...havent had that for a while..funny enough since we started winning again!

And who we gana get in?Rafa?! Thats the thing we keep sacking managers when results go bad no ones exactly gana wana come seeing they'll know soon as things go to crap...out the door!

Cant keep doing the manager merry go round.He got it right Wednesday today just didnt happen but hey can make it up Monday hopfully and all be good

But we won at Sunderland, and in style with 4-2. If we'd played 4-3-3 and lost everyone would say "why didn't he play the same formation than he did at Sunderland". His formation = what most people put up on this forum, based on the game at Sunderland.

I know. But Sunderland also had something of that game. Yeah you never please people on this forum :D

We should move the ball faster and try not to lose it so much.

That 'you are soo smart was a joke', hope you weren't offended. :D

well, getting back to our 4-3-3 formation would be a start :rolleyes:

That wasn't the question. I asked which game is a 'less important' game? Doesn't matter if we lose to Wolves, Sunderland, Arsenal, Birmingham or Liverpool. Every game is important for us in order to reach top 4 this season. English league is without any doubt the strongest of leagues.

well said ...he is a smart ass ,,can't see past Brazil ,,,hurt him when we sacked Scolari

You are jealous. Its not my fault if brazilian players ate better than english players. I dont care about it, because I dont have the stupid natioalism that you have.Teenager.

You are jealous. Its not my fault if brazilian players ate better than english players. I dont care about it, because I dont have the stupid natioalism that you have.Teenager.

Wait, you got it wrong, Brazillian players are WAY better than English players.

I know. But Sunderland also had something of that game. Yeah you never please people on this forum :D

We should move the ball faster and try not to lose it so much.

That 'you are soo smart was a joke', hope you weren't offended. :D

LOL of course not, I can take a joke :lol:

But yeah, I see your point. The players should be able to adapt whatever we play anyway, ball tempo has to increase more than anything!

How long did our best midfielder of the season get on the pitch today? You know,Josh. Seems to be completely forgotten now along with Bruma ,Sturridge and co.

I don't know if he could but if anyone is capable of unlocking any defence, then it's him. Although the defensive block was huge, why we didn't give it even a try? Because everyone, completely everyone was lost today.

How long did our best midfielder of the season get on the pitch today? You know,Josh. Seems to be completely forgotten now along with Bruma ,Sturridge and co.

Are you being serous? Josh McEachran is not our best midfielder. There is no way Carlo would've given him responsibility of breaking down an 8 man defence.

I don't know if he could but if anyone is capable of unlocking any defence, then it's him. Although the defensive block was huge, why we didn't give it even a try? Because everyone, completely everyone was lost today.

I wonder if he'll get a look in at the next game? I think we know the answer. Which is why this 'bad moment' will never go away.

Are you being serous? Josh McEachran is not our best midfielder.

Of the season I said. Well Ramires too. Nobody else has looked better this season.