I'm furious

Tomo

Why do an awful defensive Luckypoo team always manage to 'rob' 3 points off us? We need to wake up and learn from this. But we said that after the Sunderland defeat,arse defeat,Birmingham defeat etc etc. We'll never learn. Always start game ss slow with no zip or urgency. If only we had a manager to tell them to up their game a bit and show passion.

I don't think so, it was for a large portion of the match that most of our home supporters were really quiet.

It's up to the team to get the fans rowdy. They pay top money to be entertained. Watching that shit today,who would want to cheer honestly.If the players show no passion then why should the fans.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain the logic. What if you're 17, you're not good enough? Brilliant logic. How old do you have to be to get into Carlos team then?

There is nothing Josh could have done to break down that defence in the role that Carlo puts him. He is played as a deep lying midfielder, and there was a 5-man defensive unit holding firm. What was he supposed to do? Regardless of age, he lacks experience to make such a difference.

There is nothing Josh could have done to break down that defence in the role that Carlo puts him. He is played as a deep lying midfielder, and there was a 5-man defensive unit holding firm. What was he supposed to do? Regardless of age, he lacks experience to make such a difference.

Maybe if Carlo played him in his right position? An advanced role.

We're not talking about a great team here either,it's a shit Liverpool team and we're at home.The experiencd players didn't break them down so maybe Josh could have.

Maybe if Carlo played him in his right position? An advanced role.

We're not talking about a great team here either,it's a shit Liverpool team and we're at home.The experiencd players didn't break them down so maybe Josh could have.

That's true. We lacked some spark today, Josh's composure could've helped us with that.

That's true. We lacked some spark today, Josh's composure could've helped us with that.

Midfielders like McEachran need another player with similar abilites to function. Two ball playing CM would be a dream, the combination play is what we're missing in midfield. Our midfield is unimgainative and slow with very little ability on the ball under pressure. It is the biggest flaw in our team.

No width, no creativity, flooded in midfield and Carlo has no balls! I certainly would not of played Torres to start. Maybe bring him on if We were 2-0 up or in the second half. It was quite lack luster for both teams. I'm pissed off that We seemed to accommdate Torres, just because of the circumstances and I think Roman may of had something to do with that and We suffered by having 3 strikers occupying the same space. I would of said No to Roman to him starting. Where was Ramires? He should of been on the bench at least. David Luiz I was impressed with, cool, calm collected and think He was the best signing. Carlo got it wrong today, I'm not saying sack him but he needs to change it before He does get sacked.

No width, no creativity, flooded in midfield and Carlo has no balls! I certainly would not of played Torres to start. Maybe bring him on if We were 2-0 up or in the second half. It was quite lack luster for both teams. I'm pissed off that We seemed to accommdate Torres, just because of the circumstances and I think Roman may of had something to do with that and We suffered by having 3 strikers occupying the same space. I would of said No to Roman to him starting. Where was Ramires? He should of been on the bench at least. David Luiz I was impressed with, cool, calm collected and think He was the best signing. Carlo got it wrong today, I'm not saying sack him but he needs to change it before He does get sacked.

Thats a point, Ramires was surely injured or ill theres no way Carlo would have kept him out in favour of Sala, surely?

I agree Greg. Also the signing of Torres and the fact We played Liverpool over shadowed the game. I still wouldn't of started him, in fact I wouldn't of played him at all

Yup would have made so much sense to at least not play him for the first hour and play the same lot that mauled Sunderland.

I can only think Ramires must have some sort of injury as wasnt even on the bench.

Our home fans are so awful :')

Couldn't agree with you more fella.Atmosphere was terrible.One of the reasons why i don't go to games anymore.

:clap:

That's all i've got to say!.

But you should go. If you go and sing others will join in. I know I would.

Easier said than done Max.We used to get a great atmosphere at the bridge,including banter with away fans but that has all gone since Roman arrived.

No insult/offence intedned but our new fans simply don't understand the old songs.They're just content to wave flags and clap at every pass made,whether good or bad.

Plus it's too expensive for my pocket to go regularly these days :)