I'm furious

Tomo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fans are fucking awful, they are a bunch rich posh knobs i fucking hate it, gormless twats. Our away support is fucking awesome, a chunk of our home support are not even Chelsea supporters.

When a football club becomes a global brand,it loses it's idendity with it's homegrown fans,as we won't spend as much money as the global/corparate fan/supporter does.

Since the Chelsea megastore first opened,i've only visited it 2/3 times.it's not what i go to Chelsea for!.

Hello Customers

Ron Gourlay here. Now look Torres might not have been all that yesterday but to be honest I'm not bothered about twenty two ponces kicking a bag of wind about, it's all about hard cash for me.

The main thing is we churned out thousands and thousands of Torres shirts. Haha people in Delhi, New Zealand all buying them. So keep it up. And watch this space. A full range of Torres Garnier skin products soon to be launched in the megastore along with Torres lingerie. So get your wallets out.

Yours Sincerely

RG

The atmosphere (well, lack of..) is why I only bothered with the Carling Cup games. We never have any plastic fans (until the QF's) so everyone there is there because they want to see the Chelsea we grew up watching. Everyone sings and takes part in the banter, I remember watching our 4-0 vs Watford in the M.H Stand, we sang through half-time as well :D

Its obvious we missed Ramires on Sunday... as far as I'm concerned we're simply overreacting. We've lost two games in eight, winning five of them. I'm not worried.

:goodpost:

If we lost 5 and drew 1 out of 6 then won a scrappy game 1-0, there be no "were back" talk so why should it be diffrent the other way round?

Our fans are fucking awful, they are a bunch rich posh knobs i fucking hate it, gormless twats. Our away support is fucking awesome, a chunk of our home support are not even Chelsea supporters.

I rememebr going to a league game a few years back when we played Sunderland and these to twats were talking about badmington and their daughters theatrical school.............as if I give a fuck I'm trying to watch the game. and on top of that they kept telling me and my dad to sit down and not sing........yeah that didnt work lol.

It is difficult going, last game I went to was Citeh away about 2 and a half years ago when they just signed Robhino, he scored but then 3 mins later so did Frank and we won :-) happy days. The away games are awesome. I jus simply can't afford it but when My son grows up he wont be no plastic fan and me or my dad will get him to games and teach him all the songs :-)

It was actually quite good. Did it sound really bad on sky then cos I've read loads of comments like this.

Couldn't hear us bar from a few seconds at a time. Those Scousers really showed up for this game. Something we really need to work on and to give our guys a boost!