I'm furious

Tomo

I wonder if he'll get a look in at the next game? I think we know the answer. Which is why this 'bad moment' will never go away.

Even if Mikel and Essien were injured or suspended, they would somehow find a way to get on the pitch before him :D Sadly.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he'll get a look in at the next game? I think we know the answer. Which is why this 'bad moment' will never go away.

Of the season I said. Well Ramires too. Nobody else has looked better this season.

Come on Josh is 17, how many players are important regualars at 17? Iniesta didnt make his Barca debut till he was 18 and didnt get in the side regually till he was 20.

Of the season I said. Well Ramires too. Nobody else has looked better this season.

Carlo has played Josh in the holding role as he has great composure and plays the ball into space around him. He is not going to be the answer to our creativity problem. Ramires, on the other hand, provides great pace and can drive forward when needed. Where was he today by the way? I missed the pre-match build up.

josh is a real talent but surely not ready to step into a game like this especially if we are behind ...thats when an experiencced guy like Malouda has to ..

And dont blame the coach if the sub can't change it round

:goodpost:

You can blame the tactics, you can blame the referee, you can blame the romance and celebrity of the occasion.

But the fact was, the players on the pitch let us down and that cannot be overlooked.

But I wish, just for once, Chelsea fans had the decency to accept defeat and give credit to a side that deserved to win, a side that showed commitment to the cause, passion, desire and togetherness - four things that seem to have deserted us in recent times. Whether that is down to the manager is irrelevant. Personally, I'm sick of the excuses. These players are trained athletes, who are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds every week to run around, chasing a spherical object. To look at excuses such as the players buckling under expectation, being affected by the Torres saga, etc... in my opinion is just a naive attempt to paper over the cracks which spell out the fact this club and its supporters have developed the same arrogance and complacency the players adopted in today's game.

I'm as disappointed as the next man, but the better team won today.

But I wish, just for once, Chelsea fans had the decency to accept defeat and give credit to a side that deserved to win, a side that showed commitment to the cause, passion, desire and togetherness - four things that seem to have deserted us in recent times. Whether that is down to the manager is irrelevant. Personally, I'm sick of the excuses. These players are trained athletes, who are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds every week to run around, chasing a spherical object. To look at excuses such as the players buckling under expectation, being affected by the Torres saga, etc... in my opinion is just a naive attempt to paper over the cracks which spell out the fact this club and its supporters have developed the same arrogance and complacency the players adopted in today's game.

Exactly what I've been saying. Keeping my hatred for them aside, the better team on the night won.

I've always accepted honest defeat, Liverpool away, Sunderland at home & even Birmingham away. Today was the tale of 2 sh*t teams. One won by the luck of a terrible lapse in defeat, that's my honest view. I don't think they were better, except in their 5-man defence which stood against all our attacks and reduced us from shooting at distance. The midfield belonged to us, and our defence was tight 80% of the game.

I don't deny their victory, I'm simply saying we're both awful. We should learn from it.

My honest view.

You can blame the tactics, you can blame the referee, you can blame the romance and celebrity of the occasion.

But the fact was, the players on the pitch let us down and that cannot be overlooked.

:goodpost: What frustates me though is the lack of urgency shown after Merelies goal, we should have been pepering there box and their goal but we were coasting like we were 5-0 up.

Liverpool did not deserve to win. They played a 9-1 formation and fluked a goal. Just because we played like utter crap doesn't mean the other team deserved it.

I'm furious too that we have a rubbish manager.

I too don't think the better team won, they may of showed more commitment but some of the fouls they made and dragging players down was just terrible. who ever won, won really. I don't think any team deserved to win.