Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that both sides are like "You will see tommorow!".

Everybody thinks about Torres, but in my opinion, we should just...

1tumblrlemyghekp11qeppd_large.jpg

...keep calm and wait for Didier to make his moves.

+1

The big man himself will thrive in an environment where all Liverpool players are worrying about Fernando.

+1

The big man himself will thrive in an environment where all Liverpool players are worrying about Fernando.

Yeah people are underestimating how much this will help Drogba, Drogba always had pretty much both CBs man marking him every game, imagine now.

1 on 1 coverage for both Torres and Drogba, good luck with that. Then you still got to worry about Anelka, nightmare for defenders.

Wouldn't that be hilarious. rolleyes.gif Still no idea of the lineup? Will Sideshow Bob feature?

Nope, both Ancelotti and Dalglish are staying quiet about the line up. I'm not sure if Luiz (sideshow :)) is going to feature, Alex is injured so there is a possibility.

Torres/Drogba/Anelka all playing with Anelka playing behind the other 2

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/02/06/carlo-ancelotti-to-go-3-up-top-with-torres-Drogba-and-anelka-against-liverpool-today-102039-22902175/

CARLO ANCELOTTI is ready to unleash Fernando Torres on Liverpool today – alongside Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka in an all-guns-blazing Chelsea line-up.

Spanish superstar Torres, a £50million British transfer-record buy, seems certain to start in an explosive debut at Stamford Bridge against Liverpool where he was an idol until demanding a move last week – running a gauntlet of hate from visiting fans.

And Stamford Bridge boss Ancelotti is ready to pair Torres and Drogba, with Anelka in behind them as the attacking point of a midfield diamond, as the champions go hell-for-leather in their bid to close the gap on Premier League leaders Manchester United, who amazingly slipped up at bottom club Wolves.

Ancelotti said: “I think that they are all able to play together. I think it is not a problem, it is a challenge.

“It is a good challenge for everyone – for myself and also the players. I think Anelka has played very well in that position behind the strikers. So this is good news.”