Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Yeah same here with me. I think we can push ourselves to get at least 3rd or even second if we can. You did say Arsenal can crumble at this time of the season. Especially when they've failed to bring any players in, so it will be hard for them to stay there.

Samir Nasri is injured aswell

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to forget Nando and Luiz for a while a fully concentrate on this important game. They are not here, they will not win the game for us. Therefore rely on Kalou :D Just kidding. Hopefully the team will do their best and will be coming home with three points.

Official line up:

Petr Cech

Jose Bosingwa

Branislav Ivanovic

John Terry ©

Ashley Cole

John Obi Mikel

Michael Essien

Frank Lampard

Nicolas Anelka

Didier Drogba

Salomon Kalou

Subs: Turnbull, Bruma, Ramires, Malouda, McEachran, Sala, Ferreira.

---

Sunderland:

Craig Gordon

Nedum Onouha

Anton Ferdinand

Titus Bramble

Phil Bardsley

Ahmed El-Mohamady

Jordan Henderson

Stephane Sessegnon

Steed Malbranque

Kieran Richardson

Asamoah Gyan

Subs: Mignolet, Angeleri, Riveros, Mensah, Colback, Reed, Cook.

I believe Ramires was dropped because they want to take no risks against Sunderland again, they are a very physical side. Ramires was quite off last time against them at the Bridge, so they had to do changes to mix thing up, and they made a couple. Tottally understandable :)