Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I still think we can get 2nd L,but if we beat London United both home and away,who knows?

2nd place would be great,under the circumstances.Also add the bonus of avoiding the headache of having to play a qualifying game to make the group stages.

Its the case of not dropping any points between those games really thats gana be hard for us I reckon.If we can keep injuy free and play how we have been,have a good shot.

But Man U gotta loose/drop points getting really boring now.Same story they go 2-0 down and then suddenly win 3-2 or something daft or the ref steps in and helps them out

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying it's going to be impossible to catch Yahnited,it's going to be a tall order.In reality they should of already lost at least 3 by now,including last week at Blackpool.

A win tonight for us and hopefully both Arse and Manure get at least a draw,who knows?.

Right hopefully the squad have unlimited confidence now that we've made 2 huge signings. Ivanovic, Drogba, Anelka & Malouda will be on their A-game tonight (at least, they better be)

I'm worried about over-confidence... Hopefully it wont be an issue, but Sunderland aren't a bad team... I'm going for the glass half empty approach. 1-1. Malouda 85th min equaliser

I'm worried about over-confidence... Hopefully it wont be an issue, but Sunderland aren't a bad team... I'm going for the glass half empty approach. 1-1. Malouda 85th min equaliser

Yeh hopfully they wouldnt have forgotten the shock they got from them last time..

Good approach there GZ. Not only Sunderland, but all the so called lesser teams will raise their game and want the Chelsea scalp. Like after the mad spending spree of 2004-5.

What Ancellotti has to do now -and what Wilkins was good at :rolleyes: - was to psychologically raise the players. Hopefully the signings will have a positive effect and gee up the others......

Maybe when Torres play.But i prefer this:

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - JT - Cole

Ess

Boss/Ramires - Malouda

Lampard

Torres - Drogba

:rolleyes: )

But this can be only experiment in not important match(if we win against København in first match with 0-4

I do believe we'll win but not by much. I've got three score lines in mind: 1:0; 2:1 or 2:0. I do believe Nico and DD understand they've got to improve when Torres is breathing down their necks. As far as Ivanovic is concerned, he'll get starting XI even if Luiz(not against S'land yet) starts, in my eyes anyway as Ivan is a world class right back, he played that role superbly last season and start of this one. Someone mentioned the 4-1-2-1-2 formation, seems sweet. All of a sudden we seem to have OPTIONS. When Zhirkov, Alex and Benayoun return, we'll have world class bench aswell. Lets hope for the best blues!

Reckon we can nick third mind you,and Arsenal usually fall apart around this time so hopfully...we wont this time and volia push ourselves up

Be happyish with 3rd to be honest after two months of pure shite

Yeah same here with me. I think we can push ourselves to get at least 3rd or even second if we can. You did say Arsenal can crumble at this time of the season. Especially when they've failed to bring any players in, so it will be hard for them to stay there.