Mourinho will be back

LDN Blue

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which manager would you prefer for next season?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done a great job with Porto, still extremely young though. He would be a good replacement for Carlo in the future.

Porto are playing great. Hulk has completly transformed under him. I would like to see him or SFL as replacement for Carlo. :)

As much as I rate and probably like Mourinho much more than Ancelotti I believe he should be given enough time and resources to build his own team and complete his vision.

Therefore while generally I'd take Jose in a heartbeat for the next 3-4 seasons Ancelotti is the one.

I would gladly have Jose back but there is too much history between him and Roman. Roman would have to not interfer too much on the choice of players for a start. Jose would have to button his lip a bit, even though personally I enjoyed his post match interviews.

Mourinho (from skysport) :

"I was never under any illusions," he said."I understood the personality of Roman Abramovich and the culture of the people around him.

"And knew it was not a job for 10 years. My role was to give this man what he wanted - victory - knowing that, sooner or later, my time would finish, because there were too many things going on around me."

I'm pretty sure Mourinho won't leave Real Madrid until he wins something. All he does is win, If he doesn't win, he's disappointed with himself. Therefore he stays to win and when he's happy, he leaves to a club that needs him.

He is The Special One for a reason. All he does is win :D

A bit unlucky this season at Madrid, but the season isn't over yet. They can still win.

As a Madridista, I'm obviously going to say that Ancelotti should stay at Chelsea. In my honest opinion, he hasn't been successful. But whatever keeps Mourinho in Madrid, I'm happy with it :P

Football is football. The ball is round. Anything can happen!

Jose isn't flavour of the month in Madrid atm,and we thought Ancelotti had problems.

With Madrid some 7/8 points behind Guardiola's cheats....sorry,Barca and suffering a humiliatting defeat to Osasuna on Sunday,the Madrid fans are becoming increasingly impatient with the Special One and a Champions League exit will almost certainly bring Jose's tenure at the Bernabeau to an abrupt,sorry end.

However,i'm sure Shiek loadsamoney as well as the Glazers,or 'Scouse' Henry will be sniffing after Jose in the summer.Also expect Jose to try and entice Drogba back in his stewardship in the summer after our signing of Torres.

As a Madridista, I'm obviously going to say that Ancelotti should stay at Chelsea. In my honest opinion, he hasn't been successful.

:huh::o

I'm speechless.Can't believe what i've just read!

SP0680-CHELSEA-double-winners.jpg

You forgot the charity shield as well Matt.Matt,you forgot the main one.Matt.YOU'RE SLACKING!!!.

:D

As a Madridista, I'm obviously going to say that Ancelotti should stay at Chelsea. In my honest opinion, he hasn't been successful.

Nah hes been rubbish, and that thing he does with his eyebrow, not fooling anyone.

btw Arjen old fella hows the knees and hair loss?

I'm pretty sure Mourinho won't leave Real Madrid until he wins something. All he does is win, If he doesn't win, he's disappointed with himself. Therefore he stays to win and when he's happy, he leaves to a club that needs him.

He is The Special One for a reason. All he does is win :D

A bit unlucky this season at Madrid, but the season isn't over yet. They can still win.

As a Madridista, I'm obviously going to say that Ancelotti should stay at Chelsea. In my honest opinion, he hasn't been successful. But whatever keeps Mourinho in Madrid, I'm happy with it :P

Football is football. The ball is round. Anything can happen!

If jose doesnt win anything he wont get the chance to hang around ...and like most Chelsea fans I am perfectly happy with Carlo