Mourinho will be back

LDN Blue

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which manager would you prefer for next season?

Carlo is the man for me.

He has inherited another mans tools and hasn't really had the chance to carve his own work into the squad, hopefully he can in the summer. He was brought here for stability, and because of that reasoning i can't see Mourinho at SB again. Maybe in 2012, if Carlo decides not to sign an extention, it could be possibilty, but only if Roman doesn't have a problem with it. Mourinho looks set to be the next Portugal boss after his Madrid stint, and if Man Utd win the league once again and SAF actually stays true to his word and fucks off, maybe he would leave for Old Trafford. Hope not. But it is all maybe's.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo is the man for me.

He has inherited another mans tools and hasn't really had the chance to carve his own work into the squad, hopefully he can in the summer. He was brought here for stability, and because of that reasoning i can't see Mourinho at SB again. Maybe in 2012, if Carlo decides not to sign an extention, it could be possibilty, but only if Roman doesn't have a problem with it. Mourinho looks set to be the next Portugal boss after his Madrid stint, and if Man Utd win the league once again and SAF actually stays true to his word and fucks off, maybe he would leave for Old Trafford. Hope not. But it is all maybe's.

Mourinho's far too young to become an international coach. He even said himself he wouldn't consider international football until he's at the end of his career.

Jose' will become a long term manager for the next club he joins, Guaranteed.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Real-Madrid-boss-Jose-Mourinho-exclusive-I-d-NEVER-manage-Liverpool-but-would-boss-Manchester-United-Arsenal-even-Tottenham-or-Everton-article562971.html

So would Mourinho like to manage Chelsea again?

He said: “I am careful what I say and what I think. For me it might be impossible. I don’t know. I am not saying I would not like to.

First of all, I must say that despite the nearly 4 months of suffering and crisis team, I agree with Carlo Anchelotti stay in the team.

Anchelotti work has been very good, but the truth is that Mourinho's work is Special.

I do not there is not better team for him in England than Chelsea, I can not even imagine Mourinho heading to the United or City .... Oh God prevent that from happening.

Is that Roman is a proud man and all, but above all the professionalism of Mourinho since he left Chelsea has been established. Jose is currently the best coach in the world, and I know his heart is still blue more than any other color. If Roman is Really a Friend to Jose yet, he has to take him back no matter the cost, because I will be a mess to see him coaching City and United....

If Jose wants to return to the Premier league which is the Best in the World ... It must be at Chelsea ... And if I lived in London would go to the stadium to scream that we want Jose Back .... I KNOW ALL YOU WANT also

I do not think this is a move by Mou to achieve what he wants in madrid, but always been accustomed to working under pressure and harassment of the press, however, despite all he is human and how that the league hates it becomes very tired, that regardless of who already have enough problems with the same Madrid. I really thing he is Sad, you can tell that from the press conferences.... He is use to be hates for 80% of the people but he is OK if the other 20% love him.... But I do not Thing he is not fealing that 20% and that`s why he is so SAD and want to return Home..... CHELSEA HOME HIS ONLY HOME IN ENGLAND

IF Mourinhos comments are true, I'd say he's angling for Citeh or Redfaces shoes.

His ego, and Abramovichs is such that returning to the Bridge would be like Jesus resurrecting and haunting Pilate. The media attention would be so intense, and some would be reflected on the 'introverted' Abramovich, and he would not have it. So in a nutshell, no chance.

:541: RLOL-.---- RLOL

That was Hilarious jajajajaja....

Maybe not a good idea to take Jose back and not very likely this will happen as Jose has been bitten before by the Chelsea hirearchy.

Would you go back to your partner if they shat on you one time too many?

Once bitten,twice shy folks!

Jose will stay at Madrid then probably end up managing the Portuguese national team.

Jose back? no thank-you

I will always love what he did at our club especially the back to back titles, turning the likes of Cech, JT, Drogs and Lamps from obvious talents to world beaters, turning SW6 into the most feared ground in europe and seeing off Arsene Wenger for good, i love watching the EOS videos of 04-06 sweeping all before us after years of suffering in the hands of Mancs and Gooners.

But if he comes back and does not do as well his previous legacy will be tainted and i dont want that.

Plus apart from McEachran can you see any of the young player having any real chance under Jose?

Carlo is the right man for what we want to do and i back him 100%

Thanks for the memories Jose and i will never hear a bad word said about you but for the next decade or so im happy with Carlo.

Don't think it's very fair to call Mourinho a "short-term" manager. He stayed with us for almost 4 seasons, and left because he was made to - Not because he chose. At Inter he went on record many times saying he missed the Premier League but still did an incredible job there. Him taking the job at Real was always a sure thing, Inter were happy with it and so were Real.

That's his short stint, at Inter. There's no saying how long he'll be at Real Madrid, could be until next season or for another 5. There's no doubt in my mind his next job in England will be long term. It will probably be his final club job before joining country with Portugal. If he comes, as a result of Ancelotti's departure I'll be all for it.

I'm not gonna enter a Mourinho vs Ancelotti debate too much, but i will say that:

Jose is the best in the world, maybe the best ever.

Jose will be back, i am/was confident of that. Him and Roman are still close and i think Roman has regrets but has too much pride to admit his mistake and bring him back. How long will this last before he just admits it and swallows it.

Jose has unfinished business with Chelsea (UCL)

The players and the fans love Jose. Even now, we can't seem to forget him or move on.

Jose loves the Chelsea fans.

To answer the question of who i would prefer, i would say Mourinho every minute, day, month and year regardless of who our current manager is. The guy's a genius but as has been said above, he is a short term manager. If he won the UCL with us and the World club thing, he'd be gone and ready to give success to a new team.

I'm not gonna enter a Mourinho vs Ancelotti debate too much, but i will say that:

Jose is the best in the world, maybe the best ever.

Jose will be back, i am/was confident of that. Him and Roman are still close and i think Roman has regrets but has too much pride to admit his mistake and bring him back. How long will this last before he just admits it and swallows it.

Jose has unfinished business with Chelsea (UCL)

The players and the fans love Jose. Even now, we can't seem to forget him or move on.

Jose loves the Chelsea fans.

To answer the question of who i would prefer, i would say Mourinho every minute, day, month and year regardless of who our current manager is. The guy's a genius but as has been said above, he is a short term manager. If he won the UCL with us and the World club thing, he'd be gone and ready to give success to a new team.

Totally agree with that mate.

Thing is that's differant between Ancelotti and Mourinho is;

Under Mourinho, we got alot of 1-0 wins and decided to sit back, and grind them out,

Under Ancelotti, weve had a hell of alot of BIG wins, plenty of goals.

Mourinho is more of a tactical genius than Ancelotti, yet Ancelotti gets us playing 'the better football'.

Jose's main score was 2-0, he killed the game, not left it in the balance. We also had lots of 4-0's too. We didn't concede, we didn't over do it, we didn't lose games, especially silly games like we have with CA.

Carlo = Win 7-0 here n there but lose 6 a season, even to shit teams. A bad run is very possible.

Jose = Win 2-0 and kick on and go on a run winning 7-8 in a row. If we lost, we would NOT go on a bad run. We WOULD put it behind us and win the next 3. + THAT home record. Thou shalt not lose at home.

Jose's main score was 2-0, he killed the game, not left it in the balance. We also had lots of 4-0's too. We didn't concede, we didn't over do it, we didn't lose games, especially silly games like we have with CA.

Carlo = Win 7-0 here n there but lose 6 a season, even to shit teams. A bad run is very possible.

Jose = Win 2-0 and kick on and go on a run winning 7-8 in a row. If we lost, we would NOT go on a bad run. We WOULD put it behind us and win the next 3. + THAT home record. Thou shalt not lose at home.

True mate, true. I stand corrected lol :goodpost: