TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Champions League would only benefit myself and 4/5 other teams. If the lower league teams and new members got knocked out those squads (skill levels) would turn to shit. Half the season just gone, and friendlies only give 10% Development value.

Very bad idea.

hmm. True, I was just thinking for the sake of excitement and drama. U know something like a 'big event'. Thanks for that stat on the friendlies

I added a poll to see what everyone wants for next season. We currently have 19 active teams so if we're going for a simple league with no cup, I think it's best to have 2 leagues with 10 teams each so we don't have the problems we had with schedules this season. If we you guys want a cup, then it's best to go with 3 or even 4 leagues with less teams because cup drags the season on for a long time.

What do you guys think?

Hey is it still joinable? i was waiting a day or two for the admins to allow my team name

Yes, Kazadoo you can join now.

@Barbara, I remember u asked to join the League a while ago. U can join now. MataPaolo FC is vacant. U can play some friendlies before the new season starts to get used to the game and maybe get your players some more DV (Development Value).

The PL ends tomorrow, then we'll have about 10 days break before the next season starts so everyone can get their players back on form. We're going to have a regular season with NO cup since that's what people have voted for. We currently have 19 active teams and one inactive. I think we should aim for 24 so we can have three leagues with 8 teams each. What do you guys think?

@Tomo, @Barbara, you guys wanted to sign up for this, right? Now is the best time.

@Kazadoo, would you like to rejoin the league?

Not a huge player of this. Bit if you need someone to make up the numbers then I'll put a team out.

I thought you already had a team :blink: Yeah, sure go ahead if you want to. We could use an extra team.

I mixed this with the fantasy thing - that I'm already part now.

I don't even know what this is to be honest, so I guess I won't. Thanks for remembering of me @CHOULO19 and @NishC300.

It's an online football management game. If you change your mind, here's everything you need to know: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/11806-xpert-11-are-you-up-to-the-challenge/

I thought you already had a team :blink: Yeah, sure go ahead if you want to. We could use an extra team.

It's an online football management game. If you change your mind, here's everything you need to know: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/11806-xpert-11-are-you-up-to-the-challenge/

I had one. But got booted for abandoning my team. Lol.

Try reading the rules if you've got a few minutes. You really get attached to the game and results when you understand how it works, especially the tactics.

Reading the rules... Nahhhhh. :D Just go ultra offensive when we have the ball and ultra defensive when we don't... Simples... ;)

Will do.

Shame i couldn't carry on with my last team due to the fact i went away for 2 and a half months. I had one of the best teams in the league, hopefully if i get a good enough starter squad i can build something similar again.

I wish they was more to the tactics tho, its basically rock, paper scissors unless you work out a pattern that your opponent uses.