TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Weirdest match ever against Term. Somehow we both got literally everything in our tactics wrong :lol:

Yea, I thought you might have took it with the home advantage, draw was fair considering.

Big upset with Blue Bulls in the other game though.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, I thought you might have took it with the home advantage, draw was fair considering.

Big upset with Blue Bulls in the other game though.

Was expecting to lose regardless tbh.

Yeah they have that ability. Learned that the hard way in the opening match this season!

@Rmpr, Same here m8. I forgot about games on Sunday and drew with MataPaolo :doh:

btw just for excitement do u think we ought to make our teams matches a derby/rivalry since we always fight it out for the title. We could give our rivalry a name. Any ideas? I don't have any yet.

I am really pissed about this result!

NishC300 horrified at a frustrating draw
NishC300's team might be on the top of the table, but he was still an angry man as S.E.P rescued a point in a 91st minute corner.

"I honestly can't belive this result. All of our now past THREE GAMES have ended in 1-1 draws. In all of those matches my team has been tactically way better and we have created more chances."

Nishea FC created 5 chances compared to S.E.P's 2 chances in the 89th and 91st minute (they scored on the 91st).

"I know we are still top of the table, but that's not the point. I am worried why my team keeps being held to 1-1 draws despite outplaying S.E.P? It's quite shocking."

"In the previous match we created more chances and were tactically better. The result was a 1-1 draw. In the match before that we created more chances and were tactiaclly better. The result was a 1-1 draw."

Nishea FC took a deserved lead after creating a series of chances when Faust Voria scored for Nishea but a dramatic injury time equaliser by Crespo for S.E.P helped rescue a dramtic point!

My press report (sorry if I'm being rude or anything but these 1-1 draws have been really frustrating!)

I am really pissed about this result!

My press report (sorry if I'm being rude or anything but these 1-1 draws have been really frustrating!)

"Tactically superior"... Be careful, TX is wearing off on you!!

Looks like it's going to be one hell of a relegation battle between myself and Kronenberg. The top of the table is rather boring, though.

Weren't u racing for the title last season? What caused the turnaround?

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: NISHEA FC ARE CHAMPIONS! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: