TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Can we do that? If so, I'm all for it.

Yeah we can while creating the new season.

Since most people seem to agree, I'm gonna go and start the season on Sunday.

EDIT: Are people happy with the Thursday-Sunday format or should I change it?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah we can while creating the new season.

Since most people seem to agree, I'm gonna go and start the season on Sunday.

EDIT: Are people happy with the Thursday-Sunday format or should I change it?

Sunday is fine, it's gonna be a long season as it is.

Is it only possible to have a 2 day gap between games?

Alright lads, the news season has been created. Two leagues with 12 teams in each with three relegation/promotion spots. Two games per week on Thursday and Sunday at 12:30 UK time. The season will kick off this Sunday, August 11, and will last two and half months and end on October 26.

Good luck, to everyone in the Championship. And for those in the PL, prepare to be destroyed!

Wow, this is gonna be though but great for me. So my young players will get many many experience... but my friendly has been postponed and there was no new matchday scheduled, why? :(

looking forward this fits into my plan... will see you up there in the next 2 Seasons guys :D then I'll take the PL by storm :P

Strong Competition, new Plan
Clevemayer gave his first press conference at the already famous headquater of FeedTheLion the Collosseum.

Clevemayer what do you think of the new System of two leagues with 12 teams each?:

"I think its great. For my taste it fits absolutly to my plan. We want to evolve a fantastic club and we have to start from the cratch. This means we have to develop our youth, you can't found a club and run riot at the transferzone, you have to build from what you've got. So we will have many young and talented lads with few experienced ones and they will get much stronger then before, because they wil gain much much more Experience."

So you're Preperations where undergoing for this Season before the announcment of the leagueadministration was made, did it change anything to you?

" Yeah, we were fully going and we already sold Shamal Karzani, who was a nice bloke with loads of talent but he didn' fit the bill, its all about get the Team going together, the harmony has to be right at your team, its not all about Talent. He has found a good club that offered us the right Money, so we gave him permiossion to go. But of course our squad is too small right now. There will be plenty of changes and we will see what the options are available at the market and consider our next steps. But this definitly changed our Tactics"

What is the most pleasent thing after your comeback?
"To be honest, I'm just delighted to be back but I had a chat with my Ex-Players at UpTheChels. The guys I got there to develop are now they're leading players. Stout, Ocio, de Campos, Todesco all young and great guys and some experienced strong players. Almasy was a Legend already when I was there, he was one of the most valued players in the whole competition when I was there. But most pleasent to me was the development of MIkel. He is worldclass, he still has to go a long way but at his age, just look at him. I was criticised for getting him but just look at him at 25

We were told you haven't been pleased with all what the new managers did there?
"When Jaff left I was a bit sad and he told me he wasn't treated that well when he left, what is a shame because there won't be another player like Jaff in the whole league to me. But thats not my business I have a great crop of young talents here and we will start something new and different over here and hope to play at the top leage in the next 3 or 4 Seasons.

So you have a longterm plan?
"Yes"

Wont you tell us about?
"ist this a question? Of course not"
*laughs*

Colloseum, London, Xpertpress

@CHOULO19, How come I'm in the PL, I won the League One shouldn't I be in Championship and Eva Carneiro United in PL?

@, HOLY SH!T MY FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON IS AWAY TO X-RATED! Thanks for giving me an easy start <_<

There's no cup despite cup winning the vote.

I have no idea. I don't divide the teams, the game does that automatically.And the cup with only two leagues was never an option. The season would drag on forever and half the teams would miss half the games of it.