TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weren't u racing for the title last season? What caused the turnaround?

Yeah finished with same points as Term last season, but I sacked a lot of old players this season and brought in younger ones with lower skill levels. Need to wait for them to develop.

Forgot to do my tactics and lost 3-2. The team I lost to then beat me on goal difference to promotion LMAO!

Actually it is good for my younger players. I'll have a stronger squad when I come back into the Prem.

Just wrote my Champions Press release. Wrote it in a hurry so the full story isn't there but if I wrote the whole thing, you guys would be crying since it's that amazing: :P

From heartbreak to Champions
It was an unforgettable Thursday as club legends, Tore Vallin and Drew MacElfrish on their last games for the club lifted
the title, a season after Nishea FC were left heartbroken.

Founded on the banks of the River Mozilla Firefox and on the outskirts of the two major cities-Keyboard and Mouse,
Nishea FC were named after the beginning of the username of their founder, NishC300 and the ending of the name of the
greatest club on the planet, Chelsea. Thus they were named Nishea FC.

Nishea FC had an inactive start. By the time the manager realised the season had started, the club were in ruins. They were
humiliated in the cup and bottom of the table. When the manager finally came online, things changed- dramatically. Nishea FC
smashed the league leaders and were tied on top of the table, but in a horrific match which neither Nishea FC fans or team
will ever forget, they drew 1-1 with the league leaders in a game in which tactically they were far far superior to their
opponents and in terms of chances created. Nishea FC drew that game and went on to lost the title on goal differencial due
to that game and the fact that because they were inactive at the beginning of the season, they lost points.

A new season began and it started in the same way as the previous one. The league rules changed, there were going to be
matches on Sunday as well now. Nishea FC were inactive yet again and lost points. It happened again that season mid way through
the season, did it matter this time? Was it going to be heartbreak again? NO! Nishea FC believed in their philiosophy
of playing youngsters, of handpicking talented players and after losing the title on GD. They came back and won it in style
by 3 points!

Nishea FC are a club who have always been proud of their philosophy. They are not scared, they play fearless football, they
attack and they have an organised defence too. Nishea FC have always been a club who sign youngsters and improve them
and turn them into champions. Maybe that's why outside Stamford Arena there is a huge sign writing:

"Welcome to Nishea FC.Creating Champions since 2013"

I lol'ed

Tobias Ocio's wife is receiving testosterone treatment for a hormone imbalance. As a result, she is becoming more difficult to be around, and also much hairier. As a result, Tobias Ocio is spending longer at training, which in turn is improving his form.

Any chance of a Champions League?

A Champions League would only benefit myself and 4/5 other teams. If the lower league teams and new members got knocked out those squads (skill levels) would turn to shit. Half the season just gone, and friendlies only give 10% Development value.

Very bad idea.

A Champions League would only benefit myself and 4/5 other teams. If the lower league teams and new members got knocked out those squads (skill levels) would turn to shit. Half the season just gone, and friendlies only give 10% Development value.

Very bad idea.

Besides, we need the number of teams to be a power of 2 for CL. We're very far off that, atm.