TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want season to be as long as possible so my youngsters can get experience. I don't understand why our seasons have to be so quick. 12 games only? I'm going to switch my strategy up now and try to focus more on youth and rebuild as my first XI are getting up there in age. Just hope I don't get relegated. Came close this season but I was so unlucky with red cards and injuries costing me in almost every other match.

Edit - Just saw that we might have two leagues but with 10 or more sides. I'd be down with that if you guys don't want a cup as there will still be a decent number of matches if we have 10-12 teams in each league.

No thats some other guy.

Welcome back. AND VOTE FOR A CUP! :P

Even if we're going with only two leagues, we're going to need 24 teams so people won't have their schedules messed up. We currently have 21, so we need 3 more.

Give people extra rep and a free burger at McDonalds to encourage people to join haha

Nah, I won manager of the month for a reason ;)

Super Villains have the better overall side, I have the worst strikers in the league! never mind the 'Premier League'.

I've won it 4 times, which means more than you, with less time in the league. Even this term I got 5 Manager of the week (Xpert11) titles, you got 4. I understand you've achieved a lot but your team is alot stronger then other teams are, which means you can make mistakes with tactics and get away with it.