TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

I have no idea. I don't divide the teams, the game does that automatically.And the cup with only two leagues was never an option. The season would drag on forever and half the teams would miss half the games of it.

But this is terrible for my team. I won't get a chance to play youngsters and my squad is so weak compared to everyone else I am likely to get relegated. It's gonna take a miracle for me to survive in the League.

But then again who better to do a miracle than me and my Nishea FC ;p

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But this is terrible for my team. I won't get a chance to play youngsters and my squad is so weak compared to everyone else I am likely to get relegated. It's gonna take a miracle for me to survive in the League.

Didn't you want a cup so you get to play against the "big boys"? Well now you get to play them all the time :P

Nishea FC, League One Champions, were given a huge shock when their side was put directly into the Premier League. The odds are against their side. They start the season in the most difficult possible manner. A trip to the most sucessful club in TalkChelsea League history, X-Rated:

"We have to use these friendlies to prepare for our match versus X-Rated. They are an incredible side with an incredible manager and it's essential that we use these friendlies to get as much preparation as possible done. It's hard enough playing against them but playing agains them in their home, is a completely different challenge."

"They are not the best side in this League for no reason. They have a good team and our job will we be to give this world-class side a tough time! And we are Nishea FC! We have the most passionate fans in the world, they will chant our name and will stand by us when we are there."

"When we go out there to play we will not play X-Rated 11 vs 11! It will be 11 vs thousands."

Press release for the game vs X-Rated.

If you think your get relegated anyway, you might aswell do it blooding the young player.

Just a friendly reminder to Krypt, Hutcho, Rmpr, The Skipper, , and whoever manages "Inter Eva Carneiro", the season has started guys and you haven't logged in in a while. The season looks great this time around; get involved! :)

Just a friendly reminder to Krypt, Hutcho, Rmpr, The Skipper, , and whoever manages "Inter Eva Carneiro", the season has started guys and you haven't logged in in a while. The season looks great this time around; get involved! :)