Frank Lampard IS WORLD CLASS

Tomo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title says it all.

Im sick of rival fans laughing when we even try and hint that Frank is up there with the best in the world but during the last 7 years consistancy wise has there been any-one better?

Lets look at the facts

2003/2004 Lamps scored 15 goals with 6 assists

2004/2005 Lamps scored 19 goals with 16 assists

2005/2006 Lamps scored 20 goals with 9 assists

2006/2007 Lamps scored 21 goals with 15 assists

2007/2008 Lamps scored 20 goals with 11 assists

2008/2009 Lamps scored 20 goals with 19 assists

2009/2010 Lamps scored 27 goals with 20 assists

So far this season Lamps has got 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games, would u be suprised if he has another late surge to the 20 goal mark? i certaintly wont.

For England he has scored 20 goals in 83 caps which is preety impressive considering he plays a deeper role to occupy Gerrard (who he has scored more goals with less caps may i add).

In 2005 he came 2nd in the fifa world player of the year to Ronaldinho, 5 years on Lampard is still banging them in and picking up on assists while Ronaldinho has been parmed off to Brazil after being deemed surplus to requirements at Milan. Jose Mourinho also said he is the best profesinal he has ever worked with.

He has scored in the Champions League final, European championship's, unjustly robbed of a WC goal, FA Cup final and the 2 goals that got us our 1st Prem.

Whatever the scene at Chelsea, whoever the manager is and whoever the players around him are you can always bank on 1 thing and that is Frankie Lampard will get plenty of goals and assists from midfield. Can you think of a more consistent player over the last 7 years?

England fans may take Lampard for granted but us Blues realise how lucky we are.

Stats clearly state that Lamps is up there with the best so lets show our true appreciation to a brilliant midfield general and a Chelsea legend Frank Lampard blue%20scalf.gif:beer: this 1's on Frank

Best midfielder in the world

super super frank

Lampard should of won European player of the year back in 2005,only to fall 2nd to Ronaldinho.

Lampard has scored more England goals than Gerrard.More success for his club than Gerrard.I think we've been through this before?

Pass the shredder!

Lampard should of won European player of the year back in 2005,only to fall 2nd to Ronaldinho.

Lampard has scored more England goals than Gerrard.More success for his club than Gerrard.I think we've been through this before?

Pass the shredder!

Its old hat this subject lol remember all the debates I had about it LOL

Pass the shredder!

You have to compare the two player regardless of the standard of players around them. Steven Gerrard will go down in history as the greatest midfielder england has ever produced he is that good. Gerrard is in the forefront of the midfield war, Gerrard and John Terry should be the definition of commitment. Steven Gerrard has pulled Liverpool out the dirt so many times its not even funny.

You have to compare the two player regardless of the standard of players around them. Steven Gerrard will go down in history as the greatest midfielder england has ever produced he is that good. Gerrard is in the forefront of the midfield war, Gerrard and John Terry should be the definition of commitment. Steven Gerrard has pulled Liverpool out the dirt so many times its not even funny.

greatest ever .....?????/ in the past attacking midfielders were called inside forwards ,,,

check out Raich Carter and Len Shackleton to name just two...football didnt start 20 years ago

Edited by zolayes

Gerrard is a WINNER and he always believes that he can turn a game, he is driven !

and.... you're a chelsea fan??? Really? LMAO what a joke of a statement it's like you are spoiling for a fight... oh, that's right, me being American am one of your favorite targets for a fight.... I think you just like controversy.

and.... you're a chelsea fan??? Really? LMAO what a joke of a statement it's like you are spoiling for a fight... oh, that's right, me being American am one of your favorite targets for a fight.... I think you just like controversy.

This is a discussion forum were people are allowed to express their views, if we all had the same opinion then it would be pointless. Blueschick we are allowed to have different opinions as Chelsea fans its not a crime. Yes i am a Chelsea fan, in fact i am a really big Chelsea fan i actually attend games.

This is a discussion forum were people are allowed to express their views, if we all had the same opinion then it would be pointless. Blueschick we are allowed to have different opinions as Chelsea fans its not a crime. Yes i am a Chelsea fan, in fact i am a really big Chelsea fan i actually attend games.

I wouldnt argue that Gerard is not a good player ,,,perhaps a great player for his club ,,,BUT ...the best Ever English midfielder that is more than

controversial it is patently ridiculous