Bolton 0-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Terry and Lampard likely to miss out.

This will be the universal excuse if we drop points in this game.

We must show we can win without Terry & Lampard. Though the thought of Drogba captaining us again.. /facepalm

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda @ LCM and Ferreira @ CB?

For Malouda I don't think so. I imagine that Carlo will move Ramires to the left side, move Essien to the right side and give back to Mikel his position.

And for Ferreira, yeah, I believe he will play...If Lampard wasn't injured, I think Carlo would play Bruma. But with two major players out, he won't take that 'risk'.

I would like something like this :

Cech

Bosingwa - Bruma - Ivanovic - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

But this will be the same o same o good lineup :

Cech

Bosingwa - Ferreira - Ivanovic - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Ramires

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

Though the thought of Drogba captaining us again.. /facepalm

Oh my Gwad...:zip:

If you don't have a Captain who moves his ass, no player moves his ass... And I really fear that this is what will happen. Peter Cech would deserve the armband...

For Malouda I don't think so. I imagine that Carlo will move Ramires to the left side, move Essien to the right side and give back to Mikel his position.

And for Ferreira, yeah, I believe he will play...If Lampard wasn't injured, I think Carlo would play Bruma. But with two major players out, he won't take that 'risk'.

That makes sense but I think it collides with Chelsea's pecking order

Terry hands Chelsea fitness boost

On Monday I took a knee to the ribs, which were sore and resulted in me missing the last two days' training with the squad

I have been able to do some pool work and stepped up training today with the medical team whilst the rest of the squad were off. I will resume full training on Saturday and be available for Monday's game at Bolton.

http://news.yahoo.co...lseaboltonterry

I do wish when players sustain some sort of injury, they take time out and rest for a short while. The last thing we need is our captain out with a long term injury. Talking of injuries what's the latest on Benayoun and Alex?

Hate Monday Night games. I want to watch my team play on Sat/Sun. having the oppertunity to down some beers and not being worried about getting up in the morning.

Looks to me like Sky or whoever want to introduce something like Monday Night Football for football.

Hate Monday Night games. I want to watch my team play on Sat/Sun. having the oppertunity to down some beers and not being worried about getting up in the morning.

Looks to me like Sky or whoever want to introduce something like Monday Night Football for football.

Yeah they used to do it a few season ago too but I think they gave it up because they didn't get the big clubs to agree. This season they've done more and more often, which is a real shame.