Bolton 0-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would hope we would be too strong for Bolton but we will need to battle as ever at the Reebok

The fact its on a Monday will mean we know how the other games have gone, could be good or bad depending on results

Prediction 0-2 Anelka

I hope we can have 2-3 changes though.

Drop Drogba for Sturridge. (Bad form of Drogba)

Drop Malouda for Kalou. (Resting Malouda)

And maybe McEachran can start instead of Essien but sub off at 60 or 70. (Resting Essien)

I really hope he will start instead of Essien... But I don't know why, I think CA will bench Ramires (if he starts Mikel)...

Well the reason he used Essien instead of McEachran last time was because he felt Blackburn were a physical side. Bolton are definitely not. I'll be very surprised if he chooses Essien over Ramires (whatever the outcome, at least we'll have a strong-ish bench!)

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel/McEachran

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka - Sturridge - Malouda

I'd like to see, but it'll probably be;

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

:ballack:

The last time we met them on Stamford Bridge it was a hard game.We scored the goal and we were barely the better side in the game.Bolton has been on fire this season,they usually struggle to keep safe from relegation in the top division but this season they are heading for the Euro spots.This away trip is much harder than anyone thinks,i hope we can perform well and get vital 3 points.

C'mon you blue boys!

Edited by True_Blue

7 wins at the Rebbok, very impressive and don't see why we shouldn't make it 8. Think Anelka will score against his former club.

Why? Reebok is a very very tough place to go, Owen Coyle has got Bolton playing superb and we haven't been in the best form of late.

Why? Reebok is a very very tough place to go, Owen Coyle has got Bolton playing superb and we haven't been in the best form of late.

Neither has Bolton. They have won 1, drawn 1, and lost 4 in their last 6 prem games. I don't think this game will be easy, but Bolton is nowhere near the form that saw them put Spurs and the Geordies to the sword in a space of a couple weeks.

If Anelka scores for the third game in a row, I'll honestly be delighted. Whilst the Drog gets back to full fitness it is pivotal we have either Anelka or Lampard (and seeing as though he is injured...) scoring goals for us.