BlueLion.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

The safest ones.

:lol:

Carlo has demonstrated today (well for a while actually) those are his first XI's. No matter what. So we can never expect any surprises, not from interviews, press conferences ect.. Not until the official team-sheet comes out lol

We always win here. For some reason we're much better away to them than we are at home to them, used to be completely different tho when i was young. Swear we've only just played them....

Last 7 games away

03/04 - 2-0

04/05 - 2-0

05/06 - 2-0

06/07 - 1-0

07/08 - 1-0

08/09 - 2-0

09/10 - 4-0

Scored 14, conceded 0, won 7

They do have a nice big pitch tho which suits us.

Yeah, big time. Was fitting to win it there too as Matthew Harding's death was when he was coming back from a defeat away to Bolton. Kinda historic game for us in more ways than one.

Edited by OllieCFC

Yeah, big time. Was fitting to win it there too as Matthew Harding's death was when he was coming back from a defeat away to Bolton. Kinda historic game for us in more ways that one.

Ah, I totally forgot about that!

Makes it even better knowing I was there when we beat them 4-0, sitting in the Matthew Harding Stand too! :)

i don't remember a 4-0 at home to them, maybe u mean the 5-1, actually we've done em 5-1 twice in the last decade :P

Battering them and sitting in the MH must feel good lol.

It was a Carling Cup 4th round game :lol:

Brilliant game though and the feeling was awesome! Haha

Should be able to win this one regardless of our form. I think the win over Blackburn will give us some belief that we can revive ourselves to go on and start winning again. The fact that we haven't conceded against them at the Reebok in 7 years is some record

Every time we play last, needing a win, we fuck up, especially last season.

Arsenal vs Wigan = Banker home win

Man Utd vs Birmingham = Banker home win

Aston Villa vs Manchester City = I think City will win there

If we don't win, the gap even towards Arsenal will be to much let alone the gap between us n United. No chance of the title then. I think we'll win anyway.

Edited by OllieCFC