What made you smile today?

LDN Blue

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well get the Chelsea shirt now.... man i'm so happy. I threw about £100 worth of bets around so to save my arse and be £300 up this weekend is just the greatest feeling, absolutely unbelievable. And yeah, it went from a smile, to a laugh, to a ROFLMFAO! was epic. EPIC DAY! Meh i love football.

Why sad?

It was probably DD's last game at the bridge, I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to the legend. Same goes for Del Piero who played his last game for Juve after 19 years! There will never be another Del Piero :cry:

Had my first exam today and I randomly picked 3 topics out of 17 to study because there was too much....and then all 3 topics came up in the exam. Jammy bitch. All good, me there smiling while everyone else panics.

Well done! :D

What made me smile ... It was City's title win in the last 5 minutes because it was like taking away the candy from United's mouth right when they were about it have it. It was the kick in the balls for United and the pain would stay there for lot many years. :)

Haha, nice. Today also happens to be the first genuine day off (no work or university) I've had since... probably October time! Life is definitely starting to take its toll on me, I hate being an adult! :lol:

Haha, nice. Today also happens to be the first genuine day off (no work or university) I've had since... probably October time! Life is definitely starting to take its toll on me, I hate being an adult! :lol:

How ironic is it that when we're in highschool we can't wait for it to end so we would be off to work and uni, then when we do make it, we wish were still back in school.

On the topic of what's made me smile today, I can't stop laughing at the "Keeny Dalglish leaves Liverpool" thread! :lol: