What made you smile today?

LDN Blue

Haha, nice. Today also happens to be the first genuine day off (no work or university) I've had since... probably October time! Life is definitely starting to take its toll on me, I hate being an adult! :lol:

dont worry you will probably only be an adult for a few years before returning to be a child .... Only women grow up.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and a couple of Muslim friends had a great chat with a Latter Day Saint Missionary today. He was a very nice guy, very friendly, didn't knock me for being Catholic or them for being Muslim and was genuinely interested in our lives and their religion. He is only 19 and is here in Australia for 2 years, from Utah. Great bloke.

don't bother to research ,, Make the stuff up and quote some obscure American source.

Works all the time.

dont worry you will probably only be an adult for a few years before returning to be a child .... Only women grow up.

In that case I won't moan!

not smile but a fucking great LMAO at Blatter ,,,,He wants to stop Penalty shoot outs ,,,Asks Beckenbauer to find a better solution,

My suggestion ,,,if scores are equal after 90 mins ,, NO EXTRA Time ,,,No away goals counting double ,,, Platini judges the most deserving team ,

outside Europe ,, Septic decides

Typical. Asking a Bayern legend to come up with a new rule just after Bayern were beaten on penalties.

Like they would ask Chopper, Zola or Jimmy Floyd if Chelsea had lost on penalties :rolleyes:

I did find it very pleasing to see how much OUR WIN had upset Bladder

We and Bayern fucked up the final as well doubt they were to happy about that..all seemed set for a Real Madrid Barca final then lo and behold the games were actually played

Their faces when giving us the trophy as well...looked such an effort for them to smile..whereas the last two years when Barcalona won it they seemed to want to celebrate with them and try and not make it look so obvious

Layla's right, the authorities always want one of Barcelona or Real Madrid in the final against Manchester United. Obviously they would prefer El Clasico all the time, but Manchester United have a huge fanbase and that brings in a lot of money for UEFA and the TV broadcasters if they get two from those three clubs into the final.