Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't fear Bale. Let him come at us, it opens up space for us to play in. A good thing is that we're playing away from home so they'll attack and finding space won't be a problem. But our passing should be perfect. Cannot afford misplaced passes. We're long overdue a win. Don't forget, it's a derby, form goes right out of the window (atleast I'm hoping it does laugh.gif)

We've hit rock bottom now..

Our form in the last 6 PL games is; L W L L D D

When you've hit rock bottom, the only direction you can go is up. (In theory). So call me delusional but fuck it. I've got a feeling we're going to go out and get a win here, albeit ugly or beautiful I couldn't care less, as long as we get the win :)

I would love to see a win here but I can't see that happening. I think this game defines our season really.. We win this, gain confidence to smash Man united and beat Arsenal at home we could probably look at being top of the table again come new year.. If we lose this, I have no doubt we will lose to Man United at home and also finally drop points to Arsenal. If those gooners are ever going to beat us i can see it happening this year.. I hate being so pessimistic, but after watching us on Saturday, i have lost a lot of the confidence i once had in our boys.. They just simply look like they don't know what to do...

When you've hit rock bottom, the only direction you can go is up. (In theory). So call me delusional but fuck it. I've got a feeling we're going to go out and get a win here

Just to give things a negative spin I honestly believe that we're in danger of going through a worse run when the CL knock-out stages begin. At least now we can afford to rest our exhausted players in these meaningless CL and Cup games.

"I cannot relax - and I am not sleeping well," said Ancelotti. "I'm not worried about my job. I'm only worried that we have to play better and get better results. It's not my decision. It's the decision of the club but I don't feel pressure over this. I'm not worried about it."

Just to give things a negative spin I honestly believe that we're in danger of going through a worse run when the CL knock-out stages begin. At least now we can afford to rest our exhausted players in these meaningless CL and Cup games.

such a shock to find you giving out negative vibes......

Something's got to give.

Me, I'd rather put one or both of Sturridge and Kakuta on from the start, and bring on Anelka and Drogba if it doesn't work out. Carlo's got to try something new, but something tells me he won't dry.gif

Please tell me thats a windup .

I agree Sturridge desperatly needs a start I feel we are to predictable at the moment! Anleka can score a goal every now and again but please lets be brutally honest he miss's passes strolls most of the time and takes ffffoooorrreeevvveeer to make a pass.

What are you smoking then? You are suggesting that we leave Drogba off for Sturridge? Or Anelka for Kakuta? Kakuta has got a few chances and hasn't done anything extraordinary with them this season. This is our biggest game of the season so far so we need our best players, With attackers we need players that pose a threat of scoring goals. I can't imagine Assou-Ekotto would be too worried about coming up against Kakuta, Nor would Gallas and King be of coming up against Sturridge.

Saying that I would bring Sturridge on depending how the game is going. If we're down, Put him on for Mikel and push Malouda back into midfield, If we're drawing or winning, Straight stop with Anelka.

What are you smoking then? You are suggesting that we leave Drogba off for Sturridge? Or Anelka for Kakuta? Kakuta has got a few chances and hasn't done anything extraordinary with them this season. This is our biggest game of the season so far so we need our best players, With attackers we need players that pose a threat of scoring goals. I can't imagine Assou-Ekotto would be too worried about coming up against Kakuta, Nor would Gallas and King be of coming up against Sturridge.

Saying that I would bring Sturridge on depending how the game is going. If we're down, Put him on for Mikel and push Malouda back into midfield, If we're drawing or winning, Straight stop with Anelka.

Like I said, we're not gaining anything by doing the same things over and over again. You say we need players who can score goals, how many goals have Drogba and Anelka scored in the last 5 games? I would love to see Flo - Sturridge - Kalou upfront with Kakuta - Mikel - Essien in midfield. Ofc we can bring on Drogba and Anelka if things don't work out.

Actually, this is the problem with Anelka and Drogba. Anelka plays too deep, when you see him play you think he's a midfielder, not an winger/attacker. He absolutly doesn't help the other attackers, the only thing he does since a while is to slow down the game and to loose the ball. And Drogba has troubles when it comes to score since the Arsenal game.

We must change something.