Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

^ That's exactly what they haven't been doing, showing us they deserve to wear the blue shirt.

Drop Drogba as well, Kalou's been better than him...will he even be fired up for this? and when was the last time we had a free kick?!?!!?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest game of the season so far, and it's Spurs away. :blink:.

Lol. That's my point. We're playing at White Heart Lane. There's no chance we're outsinging the Tottenham faithful.

Thankfully the travelling blues aren't all doom mongers like you and will show up believing we can win. Supporters up their game when they are the underdogs.

At the start of the season this was the one match I wanted to win more than any other, even more so after recent events.

Sigh, you're the kind of fan that pisses me off. Nothing that I have said is not true. If you can not see this, I urge you to take your blue-tinted glasses off and look impartially.

We must take at least one point. Otherwise, Im afraid we be at 5th position in January. It will be a disaster if we dont get a CL place. Ancelotti's fans are strugling to defend him at this point.

Please let us stay above LIVERPOOL at least!

Drogba himself said before the match that he's recovered fully.

Yes the strikers are tired but imo our real problem is midfield. There's no imagination, no pace, no creativity, no determination. It's non-existent. No service to the strikers at all.

It's embarrassing how much we miss Lampard.

This is more than Lampard can even fix. I refuse to believe he is the reason we're slacking. Drogba has had chance after chance in games to show why he's a world class striker but fails to deliver. Kalou > Drogba (sadly).

This is more than Lampard can even fix. I refuse to believe he is the reason we're slacking. Drogba has had chance after chance in games to show why he's a world class striker but fails to deliver. Kalou > Drogba (sadly).

No no I didn't say we're in this kinda form because we don't have Lampard or that we'll be back as soon as he returns. What I'm sayin is that it's embarrassing that with Lampard we're great so without him we should be good/above average, but the reality is that without him we're absolute crap. The drop in level in shocking.

No no I didn't say we're in this kinda form because we don't have Lampard or that we'll be back as soon as he returns. What I'm sayin is that it's embarrassing that with Lampard we're great so without him we should be good/above average, but the reality is that without him we're absolute crap. The drop in level in shocking.

Oh okay, then yeah I agree completely :)

The Lampard excuse was okay, up until Sunderland. Then it just got ridiculous :lol:

As for Drogba, I don't blame him for getting Malaria. I blame him for opting to play/Carlo for allowing him to play.

Oh okay, then yeah I agree completely :)

The Lampard excuse was okay, up until Sunderland. Then it just got ridiculous :lol:

As for Drogba, I don't blame him for getting Malaria. I blame him for opting to play/Carlo for allowing him to play.

I thought danny should have started yesterday with a 5 man midfield

I'll probably be slated for saying this, but Drogba shouldn't be our 3rd captain. Step up Petr Cech!

Lol, no-one will slate you for that.

Just because you wear an armband, it doesn't make you captain. Lead by example. As Terry did/does & as Lampard did/does. Petr Cech has been on fire in goal (to no avail these days) so I agree he should receive the armband.

I'll probably be slated for saying this, but Drogba shouldn't be our 3rd captain. Step up Petr Cech!

I don't think so :lol:

At the moment I anymore wanna see him wear the armband.

We should give it to Cech, or Ferreira if he plays.

There is no way we can start Lampard ffs, He hasn't played a game of Football in months and we can't just throw him into the deep end like that. Our best bet is to bring him on around the 60th minute mark, If its still a draw by then, We should get a big boost, Confidence will grow and hopefully we'll play better. I'd like to see us go for

Cech

Ferriera - Ivan - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Essien

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

Lampard for Mikel if needs be. Its time for Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and Ramires to step the fuck up.