Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Lampard missed the last PKs he took. Does that mean he'll never take a penalty kick again?

The problem today wasn't the kicker, but the way Drogba executed it. I was expecting him to shoot very strong and high, that's why I was afraid he'll miss it.

Remeber, The Captain missed a decisive pen in the UCL finale, things like that can happen to every player. You can score or you can miss, there's no in between.

Drogba happened to miss today. Let's get over it.

i think we also had 7 shots on target to there 2

7 on target and 6 off target. We had more shots than Spurs. Watching the game itself i wouldn't of thought that, probs because you get really angry when tottenham have the ball and you exaggurate how they al ways get the ball.

Happy with our performance. No body thought that we would get 1 pt from this game. This is a huge improvement from our previous games. It looked like spuds are playing an away game. If we can play with this mentality i am sure we will be in very good shape in future.

Todays match shows our desire to play football. and it also shows that carlo is not so tactically naive.

Agreed.

He surprised everyone by leaving Drogba out of the starting lineup.

Also, liked the thinking behind Ramires on the right side of the midfield trio instead of Essien. Ramires ran around a lot and is by far our quickest sprinter, worked well in tandem with Ferreira and Kalou to keep Bale relatively quiet tonight.

Cech

Van Aanholt - Ivanovic - Terry - Ash. Cole

Lampard - Essien - Mikel - Malouda

Drogba - Sturridge

No more Ferreira, Kalou and Anelka. Per favore, Carlo!

@Madmax - I don't agree with your point about leaving Drogba on the bench. Anelka played like crap today, specially in the first half. Memorably the moment when Terry ran to the Spurs pitch, tryin' to score, because he was desperate by the way team was attacking.

Possession : 62-38 in our favour

Shots on target : 8-1 in our favour

Corners : 7-1 in our favour

Fouls : 14 by us, 10 by them

Saves : 7 by Gomes, 0 by Cech

a point from WHL with our recent form is very good. but when you see these stats and know about the penalty, it really sucks and hurts

a point from WHL with our recent form is very good. but when you see these stats and know about the penalty, it really sucks and hurts

Meh inore that lol and its all good

Seeing as the mail predicted us to loose 3-1 and most predicted us to loose.Not so bad

Just dont go back to be shit next week!